Chapter 3:

Annabeth's P.O.V:
I was so angry on him.I mean how can he disrespect my mom.I know he always hated her and didn't like her but I mean saying bad things about her is pain bad.
If he can disrespect my family then he will pay.
Thank gods Carly told me that he was using me.
I will torture him until he begs for forgiveness.
When I saw him trek down the hill.
I walked towards him angrily.
"Perseus Jackson you cheat"i yelled half way across.He stopped and stared at me at confusion.
When I reached him I went up to him and slapped him.
"How could you use me you fucking asshole,your the worst person alive and you know what you are the reason Silena, Bekindorf, Zoe,Bianca and most of all Luke died"o yelled at him and him.Then I realised what I said.The look on his face was so painful.His once happy eyes showed sadness and if looked carefully you could see people drowning.
He looked angry suddenly.
"You know your right I am nothing but trouble wherever I go death follows me.I am a monster and that how I am going to live on from now"he shouted and ran away.I was aware of the whole camp giving him hateful stares as he ran.
But I still didn't forgive him about betraying me.
So I decided to get a new boyfriend.
And that's what happened.