5

Kamaria pov:
It's been a month since I joined team Minato. Kakashi and I have gotten really close again and Obito, Rin, and I all get along well. We are currently in our usual training grounds sparing. It was me vs Rin and Obito vs kakashi. Rin threw a kunia at my head and I leaned to doge. I grabbed a sinbon from my weapons pouch and aimed for her chakra point in her leg. My sinbon made a direct hit to her chakra point and thus disabled her movements in her leg, causing her to fall to the ground. I moved fast to get behind her and put a kunai to her neck. "I win, good job tho." I smiled while kneeling down to remove the sinbon. She smiled and nodded in thanks. Just as I help Rin stand I felt a strong chakra approach so I quickly got in a defensive stance. Not a minute later had I sensed it, an anbu appeared. "I'm sorry for my interruption, but lord hokage has summoned team Minato." I nodded and put my sinbon away. The anbu shinsuned away and Minato sensei waved for us to fallow. After a couple minutes of walking we made it to the hokages office. "Hello team Minato." Lord hokage greeted. "You summoned us lord hokage?" Minato sensei asked, which the hokage nodded. "Yes, I have a mission for y'all regarding the war." We all got serious at his words. "Team Minato, you are to destroy kanami bridge, I'm trusting kakashi as team leader, but Minato will step in when needed. Kamaria will not be on this mission." Me and Minato nodded in understanding but Rin, Obito and kakashi was shocked. "Why isn't kamaria coming!?" Obito yelled at the hokage. Lord hokage sighed and looked at Obito. "She has a different mission in the war." I got extremely serious now know what he was about to say. "Kamaria, you are to join team Koro and go to the front lines." I nodded in understanding. "May I ask for mission details." Lord hokage nodded. "Koro will be team leader, you are to eliminate the enemy at all cost, use that jutsu if need be, you leave today." I nodded and bowed. "I understand." Lord hokage nodded. "Dismissed" with that we all left to prepare. Just as I was about to run to my house a hand stopped me. "Kamaria, be careful, the front lines are extremely dangerous." Minato sensei said with concern. I smiled softly at them. "I'll be fine sensei." He nodded and let me go. "I will see y'all at the gate." I said before running home as fast as I could. Once I reached home I seen father and kurenai on the couch in the living room. I walked over to them and stayed stern. "I want to inform you that I was ordered to join the war at the front lines. I leave today." I stated and father and kurenai looked shocked. "What is lord hokage thinking sending a weak guini to the front lines!?" Father yelled in confusion. I narrowed my eyes at him. "I'm no weak guini, I'm a special anbu trained to specialize in every kind of jutsu. Maybe if you paid more attention to me and cared a little you would have known." I spat out with my voice laced with venom. "I'm done wasting time talking to someone would disregards my existence, I have to prepare for a mission." I stated blandly will got to my room. I packed for the war as fast as I could before shinsuning to the gates. Not a minute later team Minato appeared. "Good luck guys, come back safe." They nodded and kakashi walked up to me. I smiled gently at him as he hugged me. "Be careful ria, I don't know what would happen to me if I lost you..." Kakashi spoke softly in my ear. I hugged him back and smiled. "I promise, but you come back safely as well." He nodded into my shoulder and released me. I offered him a reassuring smile before he quickly kissed my cheek. I looked at him in surprise as he rubbed his neck sheepishly. "Just something to make sure you'll come back." He stated and I nodded. I need to go now, see you when I get back." I waved goodbye as I took off into the forest and to the front lines.

~~~time skip~~~

After 3 hours of running non stop I finally reached the front lines. "Halt! State your affiliation!" A Shinobi yelled at me and I stopped in front of him. "Kamaria Yuhi, special anbu of the leaf." He nodded and let me through. I ran to the commander tent to find Koro sensei and Rito waiting. "Hello kamaria, your right on time." I nodded and stood beside them. "Team Koro, you are to serve the front lines and eliminate the enemy." We nodded and the commander dismissed us. We went to our assigned tent to sit our bag down and grab our weapons. As soon as I had everything I need for a battle in war I ran to join the front lines. I was meet with the sight of body's everywhere and enemy and allied Shinobi battling to the death. I doged a incoming kunai and got in a defensive stance. A Shinobi from the mist appeared Infront of me ready to strike. "The leaf must be getting weak to send weak kids to fight!" The mist ninja spat. I growled at his assumption of me being weak. The mist Shinobi began making hand signs for a water jutsu so I began to make sighs for a fire style attack. "Water style: water bullets!" Bullets made from water began flying at me. "Fire style: Phoenix flowers jutsu!" Bullets made of fire began countering the water bullets and one managed to hit him. The mist Shinobi screamed in pain as the flames unfulfilled him.
'This will be a long day.'