12

Kamaria

I have been training Naruto in my free time for the past 3 years now. He has been learning slowly but none the less, has improved greatly in my guidance. He's grown into a loud mouthed and trouble causing boy but it seems I'm the only one he half lessons to these days. I was walking to pick up Naruto to drop him off at school as a good luck on his genin exam. I entered his apartment to see it trashed and him still asleep. I felt tick marks forming on my head as I looked at his apartment. "NARUTO UZUMAKI GET YOUR ASS UP RIGHT NOW!" He shot awake as he looked around before seeing me. A look of fear showed on his face now. "S-sensei!" I sent him a glare as he gulped. "What have I told you about your apartment?" He looked down at his floor. "To keep it clean..." I narrowed my eyes at him as I placed my hand on my hips. "And is it?" He shook his head. "No" "And what's your punishment for not keeping it clean?" He sighed sadly. "Harder training" "Yes, now get up and get dressed, you have your genin exam today." He quickly jumped up and got ready as I waited outside. After he was dressed I made him run to the academy. Once there he was panting. "Your so mean sometimes okaasan!" He huffed out. I looked at him in shock at what he called me and he noticed. "I-im sorry sensei! I didn't mean to call you that it just slipped out, please forgive me!" He quickly tried to apologize. I smiled and kissed his head. "Calm down Naruto, it's ok, I don't mind it." He smiled and hugged me. "Now to then, you better hurry up and don't make Iruka angry again!" He nodded and ran inside. I smiled and walked to kakashi's place. When I got there he just locked the door. "Morning kitty" I rolled my eyes at his nickname and grabbed his hand. "So are you happy to figure out your new genin team?" He sighed. "I already have a idea of who I'm going to get but it's not for sure." I nodded. "Well I got it approved by hokage sama that if Naruto passes that I can help his new sensei with him seeing as he lessons to me." He nodded and moved closer to me. "Speaking of your student, how is he?" I smiled excitedly at kakashi while he looked confused now. "He called me okaasan!" He looked shocked. "That means he sees you as his mother figure. Tho it's disappointing he doesn't know his really mother..." I nodded and smiled sadly. "Ya... But seeing as we were Minato sensei's students I'm sure kushina would have made us his godparents anyways." He nodded as we reached the anbu headquarters. "Be safe rai, I'll see you later today." I nodded as I smiled at kakashi and ran inside. After dressing I meet captain in the mission room. "Panther, you will work with team shadow today, you have a infiltration mission." I nodded and meet up with the team. "We are to infiltrate the underground Shinobi organization know as the tozoku. I want snake and tora to be in the front and pose as the front eyes. Dragon and myself will be the middle and pose as mid-range. Panther and cobra you shall be lead the rear and be the sensors and back defense." "Hai!" With that we set off the the designed area. Once there we took our positions and began to infiltrate. Once inside it was fairly empty of life and very quiet. 'Somethings not right.... The only source of life are the asleep prisoners and this spot was supposed to be the current location of the rouges...' just as we opened the cells of the prisoners a loud bang came from around us. We quickly jumped into position and took out our weapons. We were faced by the Shinobi at every angle, they were laughing while holding weapons of their own. "Shit! It's a set up!" Dragon yelled out as we made a protective circle around the captives. "Change of plans! Snake, dragon, protect the prisoners! Tora, cobra, you take the right and front! Panther get the left and place a barrier around the captives!" We nodded and I made fast hand signs. A pink crystal shot out of the ground and around the captives in a barrier. Captain nodded and we began to fight. I keep switching between ninjutsu and taijutsu in all ranges against the men. It had already been an hour of brutal fighting and more of them keep coming and we were quickly getting weak. 'shit they're numbers aren't decreasing! Im going to have to use that jutsu...' I looked around and located my team. "Captain I have a plan! I need you and the others to stand around the captives!" They nodded and jumped back. The second they got there a new layer of the protective pink crystal surrounded them. "W-what the-!?" I didn't turn around to explain my plan to my now confused and panicking team. I made a shadow clone and together we made rapid hand signs before slamming the ground. "Crystal style: element dragons!" Five huge dragons made of crystal shot out from the ground. Each dragon holding its own element and a color to represent it. (Red/fire, blue/water, yellow/lightning, green/wind, brown/earth) Me and the clone placed our poms out Infront of us, making the dragons release extremely dangerous and high level elemental attacks to the enemy, thus killing majority of them. I swiped my palm across the air as a signal for the dragons to attack. 'Shit I need to be faster, my chakra is draining too fast!' I watched the dragons as my clone drained of it's chakra and disappeared and they continued to kill off the men. I heard a battle cry as cobra yelled something towards me. I turned around to receive a sword going through my arm and shoulder as I attempted to block the hit. I screamed in pain as my dragons dispersed leaving 4 men surrounding me. "Fuck that hurts!" I growled out in pain as my arm dangled limp by my side. 'I have no choice now...' I took a deep breath before making a half signs with my usable arm. "C-crystal style: stalactites!" Huge crystal shot out from the roof and ground aiming for the men, and making their targets. I released the hand sign and fell to the floor panting in pain and exhaustion. As I laid on the floor clutching my bleeding shoulder I absorbed the crystals in order to remove the 2 barriers. Just as the barriers came down I blacked out cold.