Chapter 1 - When I met you

08/07/ X777

he day dawned, the forest was bathed by the sun's rays, some sleeping animals began to wake up, the birdsong and the noise of the leaves that reacted to the soft breeze that touched them, left the environment relaxing, everything in complete peace, harmony reigned over nature, in other words it was a beautiful day, close to there, inside a cave that was at the base of a mountain, located at the foot of the forest, there was a little girl who slept peacefully despite the marks left on her small cheeks for the tears she had shed, due to the tragic circumstance that she had found herself the day before.

Meissa was alone... once again... her adoptive mother was no longer with her... Iris was no longer with her and she knew that she would never be there again, after all she had killed Iris, of course. not willingly, the dragon-female begged her for it, she was sick and dying little by little, only after a long conversation did little Meissa do what Iris begged her to do and now she was there, alone again.

- Iris - Meissa called when she woke up, rubbing her eyes and still sleepy looked around, tears filled her eyes when she realized that everything was reality, Iris was no longer there... she didn't have a family before being adopted by Iris, no she didn't even have a last name, she didn't know what to do now, but she knew she couldn't just stand there.

Decided, the little girl got up, patted the pink dress she was wearing to remove some of the dirt from it, ran her fingers lightly between her small strands of green hair and took the two purple flowers and held them together. in her hair, one on each side of her head, while slowly caressing their petals, which despite being soft were resistant, which was no surprise, after all those little flowers were given to her by Iris the day before, they weren't ordinary flowers, those flowers were once part of Iris herself, in other words they were practically like her scales, the Dragon-female had given them to Meissa as a promise that she would always be there with her.

With a sad sigh Meissa left the cave and started to wander aimlessly, after a while her belly rumbled, she still hadn't eaten anything since the day before, luckily she was in an environment where practically everything was food for her, she observed around she had several options, there were small animals nearby, she could very well eat them, but honestly she didn't want to hurt those cute animals, there were also some trees with fruits, but they were very tall and Meissa was very small and not she was the biggest fan of heights, she felt dizzy just thinking how high it would be to climb the tree, she could use her magic to make some fruit fall, but soon changed her mind when remembering how many scoldings she got from Iris for accelerating the cycle of nature and the consequences of that, being that she could have other means, looking a little better she saw a place full of flowers, opened a small smile and ran towards the flowers sitting on the floor and eating the some of them, she wouldn't lie she could have bitten a tree but she loved the taste of the flowers each one had its peculiarity, some sweeter others more bitter, her palate was pleased with the variety of flavors, she was so distracted that she didn't notice the buzz of a swarm of angry bees in her direction, when she noticed, her only reaction was to paralyze completely forgetting that she knew how to use magic, after all she was still a small child and she was scared of the situation, she closed her eyes waiting for the pain of the bees' stings , regretting the probable death of these insects, but the pain did not come, otherwise she felt her small body being hugged, she opened her eyes and blinked a few times not believing what she was seeing, there was an older boy wrapping her in a protective hug they were involved in a kind of barrier that came out from some strange purple colored letters that were on the floor.

The boy released her, realizing that he had finished the rune, moved away a little and sat on the floor breathing heavily, but keeping his concentration to maintain the rune since the angry swarm was still there, Meissa analyzed the older man who had his eyes closed, the even he had fair skin, he was much taller than her, he had long green hair in a lighter shade than hers, a fringe covered one of his eyes, he had a small mole below the eye that was not covered by the hair , she just sat there looking at him confused... he didn't even know her, why was he helping her? opened his eyes, she could see that he had blue eyes, he was still panting and looked a little dizzy.

- 'exhaustion from using too much magic?' - Thought the youngest.

She saw the older one stagger and fall backwards, this alarms her making her remember that she was also a user of magic, she quickly went to his side and started to heal the same, realizing that it was not a simple exhaustion, he had been stung by the bees, around 6 stings, luckily for him, she knew healing magic, after a few seconds his breathing calmed down a bit, when she finished healing him, she walked away a little dizzy and looked at his face realizing that he was staring at her analyzing the girl's details, she was small, certainly much younger than him, with short green hair, almond skin, dark purple eyes, she was pretty cute in his opinion, he was curious about what she did it alone in that place.

-Thank you - the girl said softly after a while - I was distracted you didn't need to protect me but you still did

-You don't need to thank me, kind of the bees would attack you because of me - the eldest said a little embarrassed

-Your fault? - the little girl asked, looking at him curiously.

-Well, I was kind of returning from a mission passing by, and I went to get an apple from that apple tree - he said pointing to the tree a few meters behind him, I didn't notice the bee hive and I ended up bothering them by accident, I managed to lose them , but they were for you, so I teleported and got in front of you, well the rest you already know, I couldn't let them attack you, right - he said with a small smile - by the way what were you doing sitting there alone? Where are your parents? - hearing this, the girl's eyes filled with tears - what happened, little one? - he said a little desperate - you can trust me

-My mom was sick and she asked me to kill her... because if she didn't she would be suffering- said little Meissa between sobs and the older one wrapped her in a hug.

-I'm sorry - he said and after a few minutes the girl stopped crying - well my name is Freed Justine, I'm 13 years old - he said introducing himself when realizing that they still hadn't changed the names - what's your name? and how old are you?

-I'm 5 years old and my name is Meissa... just Meissa- said the little girl in a sad tone, but soon she remembers something and gets curious- Hey Freed, what were those strange letters that were on the floor? - She asked curiously picking up a flower on the floor and staring at her.

- They were runes, I'm a runic ma...ge...- he started talking to her, but he spoke the last part slowly and almost without completing the sentence because of his astonishment, he realized that the girl was eating the flower - Meissa o what are you doing? spit it can be poisonous- he said worried but Meissa continued chewing the flower and just shook his head.

-I'm eating, it's delicious - she said softly and Freed looked at her confused - I always ate with mom, you know mom was a really big and beautiful dragon - Freed looked at her confused 'what do you mean dragon' thought the eldest confused - she it was my foster mother you know the magic i used on you she taught me i am a dragon slayer of nature

-Dragon Slayer - he said thinking - so you have a magic like Laxus - the girl looked at him confused.

-Who is Laxus?- she asked.

-Laxus is a Guild companion, he is a very strong and cool companion, mage- Freed told me and his eyes a companion he very much who was Laxus is a very strong companion and that shining.

-So he is as strong as you Freed? - she said in admiration to Freed, after all she saw him as a hero to her.

-He's much stronger than me- Freed said and Meissa looked up in amazement - he's amazing, he saved me and took me to Fairy tail- said Freed with his eyes shining.

-Fairy tail? - asked Meissa confused.

-It's the wizards guild I'm part of - the girl said and explained what a guild was and her eyes were shining.

-so that mark on your hand is from Fairy Tail- he said pointing to the hand of the eldest who agreed.

- Ahh little one I have to go - he said when he realized that time had passed, and saw her smile instantly disappear and her head down, most of him didn't want to leave her there alone, until an idea quickly popped into his head - Meissa - he called and she looked at him - what do you think about coming with me? I liked you, I can be your big brother, what do you think? - he asked and the little girl jumped on him hugging and started crying with joy agreeing - so let's go - he said taking her hand and heading towards Magnolia

And so the adventure begins

To be continued...