Chapter 4 - Growing

X784

It has been 7 years since Meissa joined Fairy Tail, she is now 12, Freed and Evergreen are 20, Bickslow is 22, and Laxus is 23,  In that time they all grew both in size and in magic,  unfortunately the rumors and jokes towards the guild also grew, and even though Raijinshuu was often absent from the guild, they were doing everything on the outside to preserve the honor of the guild, it was only a matter of time before their plan would finally go into execution, Laxus wanted to make the guild strong and everyone from the Raijinshuu was on his side for this.

Today was one of the few days that Laxus was in the guild, obviously he was on the second floor, Natsu was shouting about how "good the air is out here", in a matter of seconds later, he was flying through the guild after being hit by Erza, but soon they began to get sleepy and the guild members, with the exception of the master, fell one by one into sleep, Mystogan was back in the guild, after taking a mission and leaving the guild he removed the sleep magic he had put in, after waking up the guild members complained about Mystogan using their sleep magic, and started to explain to the blonde newcomer that he was one of the strongest in Fairy Tail, soon it was also mentioned that nobody but the master had seen his face.

-No... I saw it too - interrupted Laxus leaning on the railing of the second floor, no one had realized he was in the guild and when they saw him they couldn't help but be surprised to see another of the strongest members was there present in the guild -Mystogan is just a little shy. Don't mind him.

-LAXUS!!! FIGHT WITH ME!!! - challenged Natsu and some member commented about him being defeated by Erza a few minutes ago

-He's right - said Laxus agreeing with those who commented - If you can't even beat Erza, you have no chance against me. - said and consequently pissed off the red-haired magician

-What do you mean you want to say - Erza asked angrily, then some guild members tried to calm her down.

-I mean I am the strongest - Laxus said confidently

Natsu challenged Laxus to go down after what he said and Laxus challenged him to go up and the pink one tried to go up but was stopped by Makarov, everyone in the guild knew that only S-Class mages were allowed to go up there since that was where the S-Class quests were

-I will never give the position of strongest in Fairy Tail to anyone - Laxus began to speak - Not to Erza nor to Mystogan - he paused - much less to that imbecile. - spoke - I am ... THE STRONGEST!!! - finished Laxus leaving from sight soon after

 Meanwhile with Raijinshuu in another city

 It had been a while since they had been to the guild, especially Freed and Meissa, it had been more than a year since the last time they had been there, Bickslow and Evergreen had gone sometimes to get some quest, at the moment they were just passing the time together, Freed, Evergreen and Bickslow were talking but soon Freed was interrupted by Meissa poking him and then looked at her indicating that she could speak

-Onii-san, I want to go home, I'm not feeling well - said the younger girl to Freed, and after they said goodbye to Bickslow and Evergreen since they were going to stay there for a while longer, they went to the house they had rented, the house they rented was big in comparison to the one Freed and Meissa had in Magnolia, this one was not very big but the perfect size for the two of them to live and each one have their privacy, the same one had 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom the kitchen was kind of connected to the living room, the house was very tidy and its decoration had a simple and classic style, they bought it gathering the money they earned in some missions that they did after he found Meissa, it was neither so close nor so far from the guild, it was not very cheap at the time but it paid off not having to pay more rent, while the one they rented in this town next to Bickslow and Evergreen had 3 bedrooms, 1 kitchen, 1 living room and 1 bathroom, because of the number of rooms Freed shared one with his sister.