Percy x reader (Movie night)

It had been around two months since you and Percy had some alone time. Now, after so long, you could have a movie night. His mum and Paul had gone out and you guys had the apartment to yourself. Percy didn't know you had gone to his mum place, his face was so cute when he saw you sitting on the sofa. Afterwards he agreed to watch a film with you, your choice of course. Percy was kind like that.

"Can we watch (F/F)?" you asked, trying to make your face as cute and pleading as possible. Percy sighed and rolled his eyed.

"But we've watched that film loads of times, baby." you gave him your best puppy dog eyes "Fine, fine. We'll watch it. Only because I love you." his green eyes twinkled with joy and you gladly leaned into him as he scrolled to find your film on Netflix.

All night you was smiling at how perfect this moment was, this really mean't a lot to you. Whenever you was around Percy it made your heart flutter and your head spin, but in a good way of course. Percy had been stroking your (H/C) hair and breathing on your neck just like you liked it. Occasionally you kissed his cheek which made him blush a deep shade of red.

"Stop it you." he laughed "I'm trying to watch a film here, missy." you giggled and snuggled into his strong chest some more. He pulled a blanket over you and held you like a baby, like you was his to hold forever. And you was. Percy would protect you forever and always.

"(Y/N)?" you nuzzled his neck a bit.

"Hmmm?" you asked, engrossed with the film.

"I really do love you." you smiled and tried to keep from blushing like an idiot.

"And I love you too, Persassy." Persassy was your nickname for him.

"No..." Percy lifted your chin and it made your heart do a gymnastic routine "I mean I really adore you. I'm head over heals for you." then he put his lips gently on yours. Eventually you kissed back. It was amazing, it was like fireworks were going off and you just wanted to stay in the moment forever.

"That-That was unexpected." you said when you both pulled away. Percy smiled and tucked a piece of loose hair around your ears.

"I love you." he said, now touching your forehead with his.

"I love you too..." then you enjoyed the rest of the night watching your favorite film with the one you loved.