A Friendly Walk (Leo x reader)

Your best friend Leo's birthday was coming up and you decided to take a walk with him to discover what he wanted present wise. So far all you had managed to get out of him was the fact he was being just as hyperactive as usual.

'Leo please, I need to know what you want. Quit fooling around.' You tugged on his arm and gave him puppy dog eyes. Leo stopped and gave you a serious look.

'(Y/N),' he began 'you know I will never stop fooling around' he then gave you a mishevious smirk and jumped about. You sighed and stopped dead in your tracks.

Leo looked back and looked offended 'W-what?' he asked you, sounding slightly nervous. You looked at him then down at your feet.

'I just want to know what you want for your birthday and you're acting childish.' You told him, your voice sounding harsher then you intended.

'Sorry...' Leo almost looked ashamed. He moved in closer to your face. His brown eyes shining with mischief 'Do you really want to know what I want?' he asked, his voice hushed.

You giggled at how grown up he was trying to sound 'Yeah.' You answered, now realising that if he were to kiss you he wouldn't have to move much. You blushed at this thought.

'I want a person.' he smiled and pulled away, beginning to skip off. It took you a moment to process what he had said. You began to chase after him.

'Leo, what? Slow down. Who do you want? I'm not kidnapping anyone.' You told him, sounding breathless. Leo stopped again and waited for you to catch your breath.

'Or I can just ask her.' he stated matter-of-factly. Again, you sighed and face palmed.

'Well then if you can get her yourself why are you telling me?' You asked, now annoyed with the whole situation.

'Because you need to know.' Leo told you, now taking your hand in his 'Gods, you're so oblivious.' your eyes widened.

'What? Leo, who is it you want?' Leo then pecked your lips and it was the best thing ever. In your head little fireworks were going off.

'I want you.' he told you after you pulled away. Leo reached into his pocket and pulled a red ribbon out. You looked down at it in his hands, confused.

'Um?' Leo then placed the ribbon on the top of your head and kissed your cheek.

'Happy early birthday to me!'

A/N - That sucked I'm so sorry. Leo doesn't belong to me and you belong to yourself.