The Best Hug (Jason x reader)

It had been a month since your boyfriend Jason had gone on his quest. You were just hoping that he'd come back soon as you longed for one of his nice, warm hugs.

You sat on your bed in your cabin, reading a book when you heard one of your siblings gasp. It made you curious, so you hopped up from your bed and rushed to see what everyone was gushing about.

Then you saw him, your one and only boyfriend, Jason Grace. When you saw him tears collected in your eyes, it had been too long. Then he saw you too and immediately came running towards you.

He lifted you up and spun you about like one of those scenes in a romance movie. When he put you down, he pulled you into the best hug ever. He had his chin on your head and you could hear his heart beat perfectly.

'You're back.' You sobbed into his chest, clinging onto him. You weren't prepared to let go anytime soon. He lifted your chin with his fingers and kissed your forehead tenderly.

'Yeah, Princess, I'm back.' he told you, tears in his own eyes. Then again you embraced him into another warm hug.

A/N - sorry that was so short but hopefully it's better than the Leo imagine I wrote. I don't own Jason and you own yourself