Family dinner 1 (karlity)

Karl x Quackity
Fluff💠/lime♻️
Song: lovers rock - TV Girl (ik we had this before)
Basically Karl inviting Quackity over for a dinner at his family's cabin (also kinda like that one chapter from cabin in the woods)

(Wowwwww not a slowburn chapter that's crazyyyy😰)
Karl and Quackity had been together for 5 months now,it wasn't official at all but they just clicked.they kissed and hooked up and kissed and hooked up and eventually just decided to call each other boyfriends,Only in private ofcourse,but anyways Quackity was going to Karl's house for a Christmas dinner,karl told him mom that they were together and she insisted on having him over for the annual Christmas family dinner.super great,but also super nervous.Quackity wore something not to under dressed and not to over dressed,Something simple simple.

"What if I fuck it up? What if they all hate me? What if Karl will hate me if they hate me????? Will karl stop loving me???? What and I doing?????????????"
"Hey cutie"
Karl got Quackity out of his thoughts as he hugged him from behind.Quackity chuckled and looked in the mirror he was standing in front off.he smiled.

Quackity:"hey Karl"
Karl:"helloo mr.Jacobs"
Quackity:"are you talking to yourself?"
Karl:"no I'm talking to you~"
Quackity blushed.
Quackity:"oh my god" he laughed embarrassed.he turned around and looked at Karl.looking cute as always.
Quackity kissed him.

Karl wrapped his arms around his neck.
Quackity kept getting pushyer and pushyer,he fell on the bed along with Karl and started kissing his neck.
Karl laughed.
Karl:"m-mhh- alright Q we have to go?"
Quackity:"But your sooo pretty"
Karl:"I know but cmmmmonn we're gonna be late"
Quackity pulled of and helped him up.

Quackity:"fine,let's go"
They got their stuff and made their way to the family's cabin.
When they arrived there Quackity looked at the huge house while Karl got their stuff.
Quackity:"holy shit.."
He awed,it was rlly big.
Karl chuckled as he came next to him.
Karl:"its old,my great great grandparents bought it in the family name or something"
Quackity:"awesome..I'm fucking a rich guy,mom would be proud"

He said to himself.Karl punched his shoulder.
Karl:"shut up and let's go"
Quackity:"right yeah"
They went to the front door,Quackity looked nervous.
Karl:"hey don't be nervous..their gonna love you Q..just like me"
Did he just say I love you? Never mind nothing new.

Quackitys:"I hope so.."
Karl:"I know so,now stop pussying out and knock!"
Before Quackity could knock Karl's mom opend the door,what the-
Mom:"BOYS"
Karl:"hey mom! We're you listening the whole-"
She hugged Quackity tightly.
Karl:"fine just ignore me then"
Mom"yeah yeah shut up Karl I'm here to see your boyfriend"

Quackity chuckled.she finally pulled away before he could choke to death.
Quackity:"h-hi misses Jacobs"
He said politely.
Mom:"you look so much better than how Karl describes you! I mean he really talks about how pretty you are all the time"
Quackity looked at Karl who just looked embarrassed.
Karl:"m-mom!"
Mom:"oh cmon Karl it's fine,do you want me to tell you more about it inside dear?"
Quackity:"I'd love that"
She laughed as they went Inside together.

Karl helped in the kitchen while he watched his mom and Quackity talk and laugh,what the hell were they talking about? My mom isn't that funny?.Once everything was set up they all sat down at the dinner table and ate.
Mom:"so Quackity,how did you and karl meet?"
Quackity:"oh Um we actually met through one of Karl's friends,they gave karl my YouTube Chanel and karl watched one of my videos,and he texted me asking how I did one of the effects and from there on out we just became best friends"

Mom:"thats soooo cute,and how did you guys get together"
Karl:"well mom we're not officially together-"
Quackity:"well I really liked karl,I mean you can't blame me,when I first met him I just thought wooowwww"
Karl blushed and kicked his foot under the table.