'𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐟 𝐇𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠🎐'||𝐊𝐲𝐚̄𝐇𝐚𝐛𝐚 𝐟𝐭. 𝐈𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐊𝐢

Heyy Royals💜, what's y'all favorite ship(s)?

Comment — Haikyuu

Comment — Y.O.I.

Comment — Given

Mine is my bio🥺✨

This story contains;
- Gang
- Thug kinda stuff
- Violence
- Smoking
- Weed
- Sex [just a bare minuimum] but there is lot of sex talk
- Magic, witches, witch
But barely bc I ain't the best at these kinda stuff😭😭

Heads up; a whole bunch of italics. So pls read carefully😭 or u might think it's thoughts but not really. And also a bunch of dialogues. Ofc, u can always ask me who's speaking & i'd tell ya. And this story is long asf😭 about 3000+ But enjoyyyyy💫

★──────────★─────────★

"Fuck! We almost had them!"

"Settle down. Even if we had them, we wouldn't hold 'em for long."

Yahaba grumbles, "I know."

"Exactly. Now fetch my spell book and skidale away." He does as he's told.

"I need some change."

"Yahaba, get out of this habit."

"But it's what keeps me sane."

"But it isn't healthy!"

"I know."

"Don't tell me I know—"

"Because if I really know, I would stop."

"Since you have the audacity to cut me off, you had someone else in mind to spare you some change."

"I—"

"Please leave."

"But—"

"You're sorry?"

"You're so mean."

"I'll give you $14."

"I need $70!"

"Take it or leave it."

"...fine," he stubbornly takes the money and attempts to not slam the door while spewing insults. It's not that he doesn't wanna stop doing drugs, it's very difficult especially when you've been doing it for years. That's why he buys the cheap, barely effective drugs. Even though it's not enough, he tries to manage it. For him, Watari, and his health.

Before doing drugs, he was the nicest, purest form of human being there is. [Cursing was part of being in pure in this story] Always did what was asked to. Never made the wrong type of friends. Was able to detect the fake from the real. It's like he's perfect — with powers. Until, until his parents died. The one who showed him everything he could imagine.

Bought him shoes, anything he'd ask and need for. It's like perfect parents raised the perfect child. After his parents died, he found out that they both had lung cancer due to the extreme use of Weed. Not just any kind of weed, the most effective — Grease monkey. Found a stash in his parents' closet.

Ever since then, he thought it was a good idea to start smoking Grease monkey. Of course that wasn't very wise but he didn't care. He lost his parents. Grease monkey reminded him of them. First try of grease monkey, he got sick. So he tried a weak one yet strong, Indica.