'𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝟐/𝟑'||𝐈𝐰𝐚𝐎𝐢||𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚||𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐮𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢

★──────────★─────────★

— and if u guys don't like hiruhoshi [idfk how that's possible💀], then i can't help u bc Kōrai [hoshiumi] is added and slight hiruhoshi at the ending of part 3 soooooo idk. But like if u stop reading here, idk. That's u but make it to the end ig

★──────────★─────────★

Three days later, Tōru is completely bored and unexpectedly got the motivation to vacuum the house. Luckily, their nephew was here so they could ask him to pick up things while they maneuvered the machine.

Took them an hour to clean up the house. "Good job Takeru!" he put their hands up and Takeru responded by high-five ing him and they packed up the vacuum.

After, they got a notification from the group chat requesting for everyone to hang out, to enjoy the nice weather. They agreed and started freshening up.

Today, they felt more feminine, agreeing on wearing clear lipgloss for his pink lips. Not caring about his outfit, they put on a sky blue shirt, black fitted jeggings, and the classic black and white vans.

"Aimi, can you drop me off?" they asked their sister who agreed and was waking up from her nap.

She drove him to a nearby park that was close to a café like the group chat planned. "Thanks sis," he hugged her and she responded with a kiss on the right cheek. As they got down from the car, immediately spotted the group of three. They greeted them warmly with a hug and a happy hello, already commencing a delightful time.

Uninterruptedly, Kōrai made a sign that he wanted to make an announcement. Tōru noticed that and hushed the chatty group. "Go ahead," they fell silent.