2: Fresh Gardenias

It has reached the 14th of April. Jackson still cannot figure out who left those skateboard stickers for him and is getting increasingly stressed about it. Oh well, it's passed now right? He thinks as he gets dressed and ready for school. Not 15 minutes later is he going out the front door to skateboard to school when Ron bumps into him. "Agh what was that for?" Jackson says clutching his arm as he gains his bearings. "Very sorry. Trying to get to car." Ron replies, eyeing him. "Hurry up Ron!" David yells waving his arms frantically. "It's okay don't worry. Seeya later!" Jackson says skating off.

 He arrives at school out of breath and slightly sweaty. "Hello Jackson." He hears a soft voice say from next to him. "Oh hey Pam! How are you?" He replies as they start to walk into school. "Yeah fine, bored. You?" She asks in return, not looking up from her book. "Same as you to be honest. Just desperately hoping that I can avoid more awkward situations with Exer." He says scratching his neck. He punches in the code to his locker and shoves the stuff he doesn't need inside. "God you two need to just I dunno talk it out or something." She says also putting her things in her locker. Jackson feels his shoulder get bumped by something. He turns to see Richard and Marty snickering behind their hands and scurrying off. "What is up with....them...." Pamela gets cut off when they trip and stumble over each other. Jackson's eyes widen. Green. He saw green. His head whips around to the doors at the end of the hallway. Exer is there and glaring strongly at the two dickheads who are now rolling on the floor in pain. He glances carefully at Jackson and Jackson knows. He realises at that moment that Exer somehow made them fall. Exer quickly breaks eye contact trying desperately to play it off and act like nothing happened. Jackson looks away and heads to class with Pam. He'll think about it later.

It reaches the time to head home, Jackson is once again thankful that there were no major altercations between him and Exer. It's nice that they can co-exist but he thinks it'd be nice to talk to him. Normally. Like a normal person. 

As he hops on his skateboard he thinks back to those lovely smelling gardenias he smelt on the way to school as he zoomed past a long hedgerow of them. My goodness how nice it would be for his room to smell like those gorgeous flowers.

He walked in past his Tía and Tío saying hello and grabbing an apple to have as a snack. He wanders slowly up the stairs eventually making it to his room where he sees a massive bunch of the same beautiful, fresh and sweet smelling white gardenias from earlier.

How.

On.

Earth?!?!??!?!

Why has this happened again??? It was a passing thought. Barely thought about yet they appeared because he slightly willed them to. What was happening????? At least his room smelled nice......