2

The alarm rings loudly in Hope's ear, she reaches out to her dream journal and flips through the pages. All odd but not all that weird dreams, like for instance last week she had a dream where she got on a bus, became the bus driver for a bunch of toddlers and then a gang mugged them. But this was a new...premise...for a dream, she had gotten out of bed and looked out the window. There he had been, The Kool-Aid Man. Rather than be weirded out she yelled at him to climb into the window before her parents woke up. Next thing she knows, he pulls a ladder out of his juice and climbs up the ladder. And Hope meets him with a kiss! This was when Hope woke up in a cold sweat, wondering how her mind could even dare to think up such a thing.

        Stand up, get dressed, shower, brush her teeth, eat breakfast, out the door. It was the same thing every day. But today Hope just couldn't get The Kool-Aid Man out of her head , toothbrush in hand, she looked in the mirror like how movie characters give themselves a pep talk.
        "C'mon Hope, this isn't you", she began to lecture herself. She sat against the door "I can't do this, I can't like him, he's weird he's juice" Hope promised herself that this was nothing but a weird dream, the feeling would pass. She isn't the type of girl that would let herself swoon for someone like him.

        She stands in her group not saying a word, her friends, Ren, Ryan , Conner, Micah talk. She has no idea what they are talking about, she can't get him out of her head. She sees him across hallway and she goes red.
       "Hope, are you doing alright" Micah inquired " you haven't said anything all morning, and you look sick" everyone turned to look. Was she okay, she didn't know, everything is changed. Hope doesn't swoon, she can't let this happen. Head down, she walks, she walks away leaving everyone to come up with their own reasons for what was wrong. With still a half hour before her cosmetology class begins, she leaves to sit in the cafeteria. With candy crush open, she goes into her mind, she disappears from the school, delving into a word of exploding candy for gold and stars.