Chapter 30- Our Big Plan Party

Chapter 30-

"Lying on the bed next to Niall was the best thing ever" Stella chuckled at her thought. As her head was leaned against Niall's chest, she could hear his heartbeat in unison with hers. Niall was fast asleep with his arm around Stella. She could smell his cologne as she's cuddling closer to him. Stella touched his chest and played his messy blond hair. She couldn't help it. She was falling in love with Niall. The Niall James Horan, a guy who lives across the block from her. But most importantly her best guy friend.

So many things are running through Stella's mind right now. There's Niall and then there's Harry, two guys that means so much to her. It's hard to chose just one. But for now, Stella is perfectly happy in her little fairytale.

"Ugh... oh what time is it?" Niall said in his sexy, tired voice as he sat up and stretched. Stella took her phone out and look at the time.

"It's 11pm babe" Stella told him

"Wow that's really late. I should better get home I--"

Stella interrupted Niall with a passionate kiss. Niall held onto Stella's waist as he lift her off the bed to the floor. She let go and hugged him tightly.

"No please don't go. I need you Niall" Stella pouted

"Awh but honestly my mum is going to get worry"

Stella giggled "Haha you're such a mommy's boy, you suck up"

"Hahaha yeah I am and you know it. I'm proud of being mommy's boy"

"Well can you stay at least one night here? Pretty please...."

Niall took a moment to think about it. Stella looked straight into his eyes and gave a little duck face. "Oh fine, I'll stay BUT you have to make me breakfast tomorrow" Niall smirked

Stella gasped but then rolled her eyes "Deal, I'll make you breakfast you goof"

Niall laughed "Finally I won this battle over your little sandwich"

Stella playfully pushed Niall onto the bed. She grabbed a pillow and fling it at Niall. They started to have a pillow fight like it's no big deal. After the mini play fight was done, it was off to sleep under the covers for Nella, letting the night fade

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------       

"Attention everyone! Yeah that means you. This year as you know, I'm going to have my big birthday bash this upcoming weekend. So invite as many of your friends as possible because I want everyone to have fun!" Andrea said through the megaphone. She stepped down and put away the megaphone to sit next to Louis.

Stella, Niall, Grace, Madison, Louis, Andrea and the rest of the crew included Harry sat around the table where they usually sit.  The cafe was one of the biggest room in the school. It's almost the size of the gym so it tends to get so loud you can't even hear yourself.

"Can't wait to come to your bash, Andrea! It is going to be off the hook!" Madison hollered across the cafe. Some people were clapping and cheering and others were just looking at her funny...

Grace pulled her down to her chair. "Can you not Maddy? I'm trying to read here"

Madison mocked her "Gee I was trying to enlighted everyones' mood up. It's Monday, Gracie. Have some fun around here"

Grace shook her head and went back to reading her book. Everyone chuckled as they ate their lunch.

"Yeah I totally can't wait either! This party is going to be one of the best" Louis said as he looked at Andrea. She blushed pink and looked away from Louis's eyes.