Chapter 21- "I Can't Do This Anymore!"

Chapter 21-

"Stella, dear what is all of this?"  Her mom surprised and yawned. Right behind was Megan still in her pjs, rubbing her eyes and opened her eyes to see a plates full of food. Pancakes, omlettes, hash browns and more. "Holy cow! It's a breakfast buffet!  Yes!"  Megan ran and sat down at the table, quickly putting food on her plate.  

"Good morning to you too MEGAN"  Stella emphasized and gave a stare to Megan. She ignored Stella and kept on eating. Stella rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

Her mom smiled "So what's all this for hun?"  Stella took her mom to the side of the kitchen away from Megan. "I have to ask you something Mom, it's really important."  

"Oh no, Stella is up to something bad... I'll be in the living room!"  Megan got up from the chair and walked over with her plate fulled with pancakes.

Stella turned around her back to Megan and looked confused "No I didn't you brat!"  And she faced to her mom again. "Whatever!"  Megan shouted back.

"Anyway, it's really, really important. It's a huge favor from me to you" 

Her mom nodded "Aha go on" 

"Okay, what would happened if.. a really close best friend moved in our house because he's moving away?"

"Is this about Liam?"  Her mom whispered and smiled cheeky.

Stella gasped "How did you know?!" 

"Haha Stella, mother's instincts. I know what say all the time. I see through you. Anyway, Liam's mom phoned me yesterday about  their moving" 

"Oh.... so can Liam moved in anyway?  You know? Down at the basement?"  Stella asked.

"I don't know... we have to ask Liam's parents first. This is vital for the both of our families hun. I'm not sure if we should do this.."   Her mom feeling concerned.

"But mom!  It's Liam!  He's one of my closest and best friend I have and trust!  I don't want him to moved away!  And you know that!  Gosh mom, please do this for me and Liam... I would do anything you want and return!  Just please... let Liam moved here.."  

Her mom took a second thought to what Stella said. "Oh okay Stella... I'll let you"  Stella screamed and hugged her mom tightly "Thank you, thank you mom!  You're the best, I love you!"  Her mom just smiled.

Stella took out her phone and look at the time "Oh no! Shoot I got to go!"  She waved to her mom and messed Megan's hair, smirking. Stella ran out of the house to the school.

-----------------------------------------

Stella breathing in and out heavily as she made it to school. She walked past the office, down to the hall to her locker. Stella opened her locker and look at her mirror to fix her hair. Then she saw behind her, was Madison. She slammed Stella's locker while Grace grabbing Stella's arms and pulled her away with Zayn by her side. "Woah! What is up with your guys?" Stella exclaimed.

"Um.. where were you yesterday?!  You said we were gonna walk together AND then ditched us? Like why the hell Stella?!  Is there something you want to tell us?"  Madison getting angry

Grace gave Madison a stern look to calm her down. "Hey.. what Maddy means is that why didn't you just tell us that you didn't want to walked?  We would be perfectly fine without you"  Grace emphasising it to Madison calm and slowly. "But.. why didn't you come with us?"

"I'm so sorry guys. I didn't mean to ditched you. I would never do that, trust me... yesterday I had to--" Stella cut off her sentence. She remembered that she was with Liam yesterday about the little secret... she promise she wasn't going to tell anyone, not even her best friends.