you

To the one I loved the most.

I really don't know if this will reach you but at least I'll get to say what I wanna say. You've been my everything for 11 months. I must admit my world revolved around you for a while and I don't regret it. I don't regret that I fell inlove with you. I felt grand, tbh. You gave me a chance to be a part of your life. You gave me forever within 11 months, and I'll forever be thankful for it. Maybe the 11 months wasn't enough but I will always treasure the days between the day we first met and the last time we met. I feel lucky that you made me feel special. You made me feel more than what I am. You made me feel the happiest person alive. You showed me how beautiful life is in your perspective. I will always remember the way you look at me. The look that pierces through my eyes down to my heart. The way you pout your mouth sometimes. The way you make words meaningful. The way you held my hand while we walked. You're more than what you think you are. You made my life colorful. I'm sorry for the times that I wasn't there for you, you lived far from us but I hope I made you feel that I was with you every time. You loved me for who I was and accepted my insecurities. It meant everything for me because before you came in my life, I lived a life full of insecurities and feared being judged by people. With you I learned that we don't need a lot of people to know that we matter, sometimes it only takes one person to appreciate that we make a difference in the world we're living in. Remember that you'll always be the person that I loved the most and the first person I loved. How fast time flies, it's been a year since we got together and now we barely know each other. From lovers to strangers, as they say. Hope that you're happy with your life now. That you are better off without me. Hope that you'll always choose what your heart wants and pick what your mind says. Always find happiness in everything that you're doing. Always believe that there's always a reason and meaning behind circumstances. Look beyond what you can see. Change your perspective of life and you'll know the answers to your whats, why and what ifs. To the next person you'll love. Make sure to make her feel important and loved. Show her how is it to be loved by you. Do everything just to make her happy. Make her believe that she's more than worth it. Look at her the same way you looked at me. Kill her with your smirks and pouts. Travel through different places with her and together see how beautiful the world is. Then travel again and see how beautiful the world is in her perspective. Take her to movies, eat ice creams, buy her what she wants, wander. Go on and venture with happiness. Forgive yourself with what you've done with the past. Give yourself a chance to recreate and begin again. There's more to what the naked eye can see. Always remember that you are loved no matter what, dear. That people will always be there for you through thick and thin. You won't ever have to walk alone. Sorry, I can't walk with you in your adventures in life. They say what comes up must come down. I would have to let you you go. Even if it hurts so much. I need to. Letting you go means you'll get to explore more on what life can offer. This is not the end, this is a new beginning for you and for me individually. They say that if you love someone, you should let him/her free. I love you and I'm letting you go.