Chapter 25

Treasure

Next day

"I'm coming!" I yell as I hear somebody knocking on Vons door. I just got back from da hospital because I went ta check if I was really pregnant and em tests wasn't playing games wimmie the doctor told me I'm indeed 1 month pregnant I wanted to punch det mother fucker in her face but I didn't anyways von is at the studio and I'm at his house alone.

I open the door seeing a woman I really think is cute holding true "trep trep!" True yell seeing me "hey baby" I said smiling "hi is von here?" The woman ask "no but he'll be back shortly" I said "um I'm here to drop off true can I leave her with you if u don't mind" she said "I don't mind at all" I said she nod and hands me true and true belongings. I'm so glad she's not one of em bitter baby Mama's.

"Can u tell von I'll be back for her next week?" She ask I nod "bye baby" she said kissing true "bye bye mama" true said waving goodbye making me smile "you Gon miss me?" Her mama ask she shook her head 'No' giggling me and her mama start laughing "I'm mici by the way" the woman said "treasure" I said smiling she nod and walk to her car driving off I walk back in da house with true and close the door I walk in da living room putting true on da couch.

"We finna go over my grandma house" I said to true she nod I put my shoe on true got off da couch I held her hand as we both walk outside I put her in her car seat then got in the car and drove off. I pull up to my Grandma's house I got out da car and get true out ha car seat we walk up to the door and I knock onnit the door swing open and there I stand face to face with my mother figure.

I hold true in my hand and walk right past her and into the living room seeing my grandma sitting on the couch "grandma I have to tell u sumn" I said sitting on the couch with true "is that dayvon's baby?" Grandma ask I nod. Von took da DNA test and true turns out to really be his child "she looks just like him" she said "I know" I said "what u got to tell me?" Grandma ask as my mother figure walks in da room "I'm pregnant" I said sighing she gasp "congratulations" she said hugging me "but I don't know how to tell von" I said "what u mean?" She ask removing from the hug.

"I mean I don't" I said "just tell him like how u just tell me" she said "but what if he don't want it" I said "he Gon want it sweety" she said "I guess" I said shrugging "yeah I love my lil daughter her daddy a bitch nigga didn't wanna step til stepped in" TJ rap walking in da house "I wanna ask u sumn" he said looking at me "what?" I ask "the fuck is dey still doing hea?" He ask pointing at Kerry I shrug "c'mon TJ give her a chance infact she's still your mother" grandma said.

"Chance?.... The only chance I know is chance the rapper" TJ said shrugging I chuckle "I bought a new crib" TJ said sitting on da couch beside true "I'm happy fo' u son" I said he smile "so whatchu been on?" He ask I sigh "nun much" I said he nod "I'm finna dip" I said getting off da couch "ight drive safe" TJ said I nod and got true off da couch "oh one more thing I'm pregnant" I said walking out da house I got in da car and put true in her car seat "u pregnant? Fo' who?!" TJ yell walking out da house and over to my car.