Chapter 33

Treasure

2 months later/9 months pregnant

"So when is the wedding?" Von lil sister summer ask I shrug finishing her hair "all done" I said she nod getting up and looking in the mirror "I like it" she said I nod "I'm glad u do" I said getting up and going in the kitchen. Summer came over here asking me to do her hair for her since miss Tasha is busy. Von is in the studio room with TJ recording songs I guess. "I want a dog so bad but ma wouldn't let me have one" summer said "why?" I ask "she ion trust em" she said.

I chuckle "ion understand... I mean dogs can't be that bad" she said "damn" I said holding my stomach feeling a sharp pain run through my body "you good?" Summer ask I nod "u spilled water Thea or sumn?" Summer ask pointing at the floor I look down seeing a puddle of water. Shii don't tell me today is the day my water choose to broke. I got a hair and nails appointment in 2 hours. "Shii" I said as I feel a hard kick in my stomach "shii summer call von" I said as I'm feeling alot more pain. She nod running to call von. Dese pains hurts like a bitch.

Von and TJ came running in the kitchen with summer behind em. "Shii" TJ said looking at the water on the floor. Von came and pick me up "summer grab the hospital bag" he said summer nod grabbing the bag meanwhile TJ grab the car keys. Von brings me outside TJ open the car and von puts me in the passenger seat and taking the keys from TJ and getting in the driver's seat meanwhile TJ and summer got in the backseat. Von drove off. I groan feeling contractions. "we almost Thea lil ma" von said holding my hand.

We pull up to the hospital. Von got out taking me out the car and going in the hospital with TJ and summer behind us "say gang my wife is going into labor!" Von yell out letting doctors and nurses putting me on a stretcher and wheeling me into a room "c-can they come?" I ask pointing at TJ and summer the doctors nod. I start crying as the pain keeps getting worst "so y'all can't give ha nun fo' da pain and shit?" TJ ask "I'm sorry but no she's going straight into labor" the nurse said. They put me in a bed spreading my legs "okay after 3 u gon push" the doctor said I nod holding onto von hand.

"1......2.......3 push!" She yell I start pushing and screaming cause da pain really hurts badly "okay again push!" She yells I start pushing "okay give me a big push this time" the doctor said "I-I can't" I cry's "yes u can babe" von said moving strands of hair out my face "1.....2......3" the doctor yells and I start pushing "okay one more I can see the head" the doctor said "aww I wanna see the head too" TJ said walking over to the doctor and looking at the baby head "oh my god what the fuck is that!" TJ yells before his eyes rolls to the back of his head and he faints. Summer bust out laughing meanwhile the other 2 doctors takes TJ out the room.

"Okay I need one big push" the nurse said "after 3 okay?" She said I nod "1....2....3" she said and I let out a big push. "There u go" the nurse said as I start hear crying "aww" the nurse said "what gender is it?" She ask holding up the baby close to my face "a boy" I manage to get out she nod handing him to me. I smile as tears stream down my face looking at my baby boy "von look at him" I said smiling "oh shii why does det mother fucker looks blue?" Von ask scrunching up his face "I think dets blood" summer said looking at the baby "damn ma yo blood blue?" Von ask looking at me.

"You so stupid" I said chuckling "I'm being fo'real doe" he said the nurse took the baby from me "would u like to cut the umbilical cord?" She ask von "fa'sho" he said cheesing I chuckle. He walk over to the baby and cut the cord den help clean him up and walk back over to me "I luh u folks" he said kissing my forehead I smile "I love you too" I said "what are y'all naming him?" The nurse ask "I was thinking Treyvon Shaquan Bennett" I said smiling von nod pecking me on the lips. "I picked det name" summer said smiling.

The baby

*****************************

I look at von as he's pacing back and forth with our son innis hands "Damn my head hurt like a bitch" TJ said walking in the room "I know it would've da way u fainted" summer said laughing "lemme see him" TJ said walking over to von and looking at the baby "shii dets all u nigga" TJ said to von "no he looks like me not von" I said "stop wishing" TJ said. I'm mad asl right now not only von was right det he finna be a boy but he also comes out just to look like von. I carried det mother fucker fo' nine months.

"Why he has a mug on his face doe?" TJ ask "dets cause he's his daddy son" I said "facts" TJ said nodding "can I hold him?" Summer ask von he nod handing the baby to her "drop my son and ma Gon have to pick u up inna body bag" von said "don't say det" I said "it's da truth" he said shrugging. Dis nigga right hea threatening his lil sister.

End of chapter.