It Wasn't Monty (pt. 2)

Title: Safety CheckATTENTION KITCHEN STAFF - Parts and Service is concerned that Chica will suffer heavy damage if she ever gets caught in the trash compactor

Title: Safety Check
ATTENTION KITCHEN STAFF - Parts and Service is concerned that Chica will suffer heavy damage if she ever gets caught in the trash compactor. Always double check the compactor before use. Do not use the compactor to dispose of pizza, pizza flavored items, or pizza scented materials (especially Monty's Mystery Mix!). Otherwise, her replacement cost will come out of your paycheck.

This safety check explains that if Chica got caught in the trash compactor, she'd suffer heavy damage and her REPLACEMENT cost would come from the kitchen staffs paychecks.

This pretty much confirms that if the damage is too heavy, they'll straight up get a replacement. (Sadly that means we got Roxy, Monty and Chica killed for Freddy's upgrades)

Now I'm gonna give 5 reasons why Montgomery didn't do it. Here is evidence and logic:

1) Like I said before, if he wanted to be leader he could have gone right for Freddy.

2) Monty was an understudy.

An understudy is someone who learns another's role in order to be able to act at short notice in their absence

An understudy is someone who learns another's role in order to be able to act at short notice in their absence. This means Monty was unaware that he'd become a permanent replacement. How would he know if they'd make him permanent instead of Mr Hippo?

3) He wasn't strong enough at the time. While Monty's claws allow him to play bass, it's reported that he usually uses them to break through chain fences (but they don't care enough to add that he destroys his own room too)

But, he got his upgrades AFTER Bonnie was out of commission. So again, Monty couldn't have caused enough damage for Bonnie to be out of service.

4) Monty's anger doesn't make him a murderer. While he is intimidating for his strength and damage, he never takes out his frustrations on the others. He only damages his room, fences, own property and the S.T.A.F.F bots. And no, that night he wasn't angry at Freddy for messing up the performance. I'll tell you why he's angry later.

Also out of all the messages in the entire game, there are NO reports of damage before he got claw upgrades, before he replaced Bonnie.

This means Montgomery Gator didn't have any problematic anger before becoming the bassist. In fact Roxanne is the one who has more of a short temper.

Title: Chica ReportERRANT BEHAVIOR REPORT - Chica's personality chip has always been a bit 'quirky', but the new Pizza Flavored Monty Mystery Mix Slushy Syrup has adverse effects on her programming

Title: Chica Report
ERRANT BEHAVIOR REPORT - Chica's personality chip has always been a bit 'quirky', but the new Pizza Flavored Monty Mystery Mix Slushy Syrup has adverse effects on her programming. She has attacked patrons, employees and S.T.A.F.F for it. It is recommended that Monty Mystery Mix should be recalled before we're inundated with lawsuits.

And Chica has agressive behavior towards people AND other bots all the time.

5) He didn't want to replace Bonnie.

Title: Monty Mischief ERRANT BEHAVIOR REPORT - Monty didn't show up for the main stage performance again

ERRANT BEHAVIOR REPORT - Monty didn't show up for the main stage performance again. We found him in the same place we always do, the catwalks over Monty Golf. We can't have a repeat of last month. Someone hit the hole in one and the hurricane bucket knocked him down. Both legs were broken and required emergency parts and service work.

Monty loves his Golf attraction, even skipping main performance to hang out in Gator Golf. Monty misses being the main star of his stage in his own attraction, so he often ditches the show to possibly feel more special and recall memories.

Monty's side effect was easy aggrivation and anger. His claw upgrades cause him to overeact a lot too. He probably kept going back to Gator Golf as a way to cope and calm himself, since he was more familiar and comfortable in that environment. We know he's advanced enough to understand that, since Roxy's coping involves constantly reassuring herself that she is loved.

Now, why did Bonnie go to Monty golf?

I believe that Vanny lured him there to kill him. You might say "but the animatronics can't see her because she hacked them" or whatever.

That's true, but how did Freddy see Vanny before she disassembled him? And how did he see her on the rooftop of the Pizzaplex? Plus, Freddy could also see Vanny when he said that "She brought me down here". If Vanny could make herself visible to the others whenever she needed to, she defenetly did so to lure Bonnie into Monty Golf. She knew Bonnie was investigating and couldn't risk him knowing more. She lead him to a complex area and disassembled him.

In the bad ending, Freddy fell for the same fate because he was too aware for his own good. It took 3 "in your dreams" S.T.A.F.F bots to kill Freddy. They came out of nowhere, and destroyed him in seconds. No time to fight back at all. Not to mention they can easily rip people apart. It only took 2 for Vanny.

Because it happened in Monty Golf, the company was suspicious of Monty like us.

His room is always closed day and night, until they figure out what exactly happened to Bonnie

His room is always closed day and night, until they figure out what exactly happened to Bonnie. Also probably why he has a hatrid for staff bots, and that's why we see him upset after the show.

Fair enough, Freddy had Roxy's eyes for both the mentioned endings. (I think) But if so, wouldn't Roxy have been able to see Vanny then before that?