The next 6 months

Month 4 of the pregnancy-
You were experiencing more morning sicknesses and started to crave random things. But Bruno dealt with it all perfectly. He (with Casitas help) helped you down the stairs, he would bring things for to you trying to make sure everything went perfectly and it was everything did go perfectly. You also found out the babies gender but Bruno wanted it to be a surprise.

Month 5 of the pregnancy-
You started experience constipation and leg cramps, along with feeling the baby move for the first time. You got so excited and you would call for Bruno to come feel each time. He never got tired of it he thought you were cute. He was excited to be a father. He would massage your legs when they would cramp and he started to bring you less dairy products. You were do excited for your new life to start with him. But you would get quite emotional at times because of your situation. But you and Bruno kept falling deeper and deeper in love with each other.

Month 6 of the pregnancy -
Your stomach was visibly bigger, you were also very excited you were about to enter trimester 3 you were getting closer to have the baby. You and Bruno would discuss names for the baby. "Serina?if it's a girl? " Bruno said suggesting. "Oh no no how about  Mariposa! " he said super excited. "Yes, I love that one for a girl, but you keep choosing girl names. " you said holding his hand. "I-I know it's just there's more girls born into this family than there are females. Me, Camilo, and Antonio we are the only madrigal men born into the family. So I'm going based off that. " he said uncertainly. "Okay, well what about a name for a boy Brunito?" You said giving him a big warm smile. He looked at you with a smile and said "Ricardo." You nodded your head in agreement. "Okay, I love you" you said laying down.

Month 7 of the pregnancy -
You started to have a lot of hip and back pain as the pregnancy continued. It hurt a lot. Bruno was very sweet to you through everything. Even through hormonal changes. One day Bruno took you out to a beautiful river and set out a blanket for a picnic. He helped you sit down and helped get the food ready. "Remember when we first met? " he asked you staring up at the sky. "Yes of course I do. You were wrapping my arm up after it got cut by that bad guy. " you said looking at him. "Yeah, when I first saw you laying there. I was so concerned. I brushed the hair out of your face and I just remember thinking 'wow this is the most beautiful person I have ever seen' I couldn't keep my eyes off of you. " he said sweetly. You began to blush "Aww your so sweet. I remember you would sneak out and spend time talking with me goofing off making me feel better. Then there was the night we almost kissed. " you said feeling nostalgic. "Yeah my time with you has been the most special. " he said looking over at you. He got on his knee. Oh my god what's he doing?! He pulled out a box and opened it. "Y/n L/n Will you do me the honors of making me the most happiest and luckiest of all men and marry me? " he said with so much romantic passion in his eyes with the biggest warmest smile. You were in shock. He just proposed to you! You didn't know what to say his to feel. Then it hit you. You were so happy so excited. "YES!!! YES OF COURSE I'LL MARRY YOU BRUNO!! " you said hugging him tight making him fall over. You started to cry as he put the ring on your finger and kissed your hand. He helped you up and packed everything back up and you both went home. That night at dinner you guys shared the exciting news. Everyone was so happy for you two. Especially Peppa and Juleita. " Tio Bruno we all are so very happy for you, and we can't wat for our new prima or primo" Isabella said happily. "Tonight calls for celebration!" Abuela said getting up. Juleita rushed to the kitchen. Isabella grew some beautiful flowers. After a bit you all were celebrating your engagement. Everything was going smoothly.

Month 8 of the pregnancy.
You were getting so so much more closer to giving birth. Your Finance Bruno was doing all the planning for the wedding with the family, he would come to you and ask you things you wanted and you would tell him. They wanted to make sure everything was going to go good for the wedding. You wanted to get married this month but they didn't think it was a good idea since you were so close to having your baby. You started to get more irritated at things. But Bruno still as the sweetheart he is helped you with basically everything you needed. He was truly an amazing person to be with and you could not wait to be married to him.

Month 9 of the pregnancy.
You started to get antsy you wanted to get this baby out of you. Day after day would pass. You waited and waited for your due date. Then it finally came but no baby. You started to get irritated because you were so ready to have this baby but it wasn't wanting out. "AAAH GET THIS THING OUT OF ME" you yelled laying in bed. "Dear calm down I know it's been quite some time but there's ways to induce labor. " Bruno said calmly. "Like? " you said annoyed. "Well Spicy food's is one! " he said signaling to Juleita. She handed you a plate if spicy foods. You tried it out and after a while you went into labor. All the adults (Peppa, Juleita, Augustin, Felix, And Abuela) were in the room helping you through all the horrible horrible pain. After awhile it was time to push. The girls helped you with that as Bruno fainted. After so long of pushing and breathing the baby was born. Peppa and the others took the baby to go properly clean it up as Juleita helped you relax, she then gave you some healing food you ate and were all healed down there but you were still exhausted. Bruno woke up. "IS EVERYTHING OKAY IS SHE OKAY IS THE BABY OKAY WHERE IS THE BABY! " He said in panic. Juleita calmed him down "They are fine. " she said with a smile. Peppa came in with the baby all clean. "Do you want to hold him? " she said with a smile. "H-him!? Him! I-its a- It's a boy!" He said excited. "Yes it's a boy" you said very tired. He got the biggest smile on his face and carefully took him out of Peppa arms and just stared at him. "Hey little guy I'm you Part. " he said softly. "Over there that's your Name, she's an amazing woman and we have to take care of her cause she does so much for us. " Bruno was so so happy. You and the baby got taken to a hospital outside the Encanto and after about 3 days you both returned to a celebration for you and the baby. Things were amazing.