Sarlacc Pit Battle, Darth Sidious, Yoda Dies

3rd POV

A Guard use his spear to push Luke at the end of the plank as Axel stands with the 2nd Guard behind him the Guard moves on the plank the Sarlacc notice this squeaks the two speeders went around watching Luke and Axel looks to Fixer and Lando they nod to them Lando and Fixer both nod back then Luke looks towards saw R3 there beeping nodding Han looks around Chewie growls.

Leia sits next to Oola both watch Luke gives a two finger salute to R3 who open a compartment to reveal a lightsaber Jabba holding the mic he said "Put him in" The Guard use his spear to move Luke who went over the edge but grabs it and use it just as R3 fires two lightsabers into the air while Luke flips over the Guard and Axel headbutts the 2nd Guard behind him.

Luke lands raise his arm and use the Force to send both lightsabers to his and Axel's hands Luke activate his to show a green saber and Axel activates his they dodge a staff and swing their lightsabers at two Guards while Lando took his helmet off and use it to the 3rd Guard, Fixer took his helmet off swings a punch at the 4th Guard knocking him off the speeder towards the Sarlacc.

Axel swings making the Guard on the plank fall towards the Sarlacc making it squeak as Jabba sees this and his other Guards move a Gamorrean bumps into C-3PO who falls to the ground and the Gamorrean moves while Oola looks around and Leia turns her head a bit watching Luke swings causing another Guard fall he screams "Aah" Falls into the Sarlacc.

Fixer went over to Chewie and Han he turns Han working on his binders and Axel turns looking towards the barge, Luke helps Chewie's binder as Lando continues to fight against the remaining Guard Chewie growls said "Grr" Luke said "Easy, Chewie" Fixer got the binders off he said "You're free boss" Han rubs his wrist as Axel looks up.

On top of the barge another 5th Guard holds walking to the rail putting it on as Lando continues to fight the Guard, but the 5th Guard aims and fires missing them but causing Lando and the Guard to fall over the speeder luckily Lando grabs a couple of cables, but the Guard fell towards the Sarlacc while Boba comes out, he activates his jetpack and heads for the speeder.

Lando yells "Help" Fixer moves as Axel notice Boba coming, he lands aims but Axel slash his blaster another shot hit the speeder Fixer yells "Han, Chewie" They fall to the ground making Luke and Axel look Han ask "Chewie, you're hit" Boba use this to fire his wire wrapping around Axel who struggles "Where is it" Chewie holds his legs where he got hit and Luke saw Axel in trouble use his lightsaber and cuts the wire off.

The 5th Guard fires causing Boba to fall on the floor Lando yells "Han, Chewie, Fixer" Han said "Lando" Chewie growls Fixer turns said "We've got to help him" Suddenly shots fire at Luke and Axel who both turn to see the two speeders heading towards them on opposites sides Axel yells "Luke you take that one" Luke said "Okay" He runs jumps onto the other speeder.

Axel went to Fixer helps him up he said "Han and Chewie can help Lando, follow me" Fixer said "Yes, sir" They run towards the other speeder they jump over the gap and land on the front while Boba slowly gets up, he looks towards Luke who uses his lightsaber to deflect shots then turns to Axel who does the same thing and Fixer fires sending a Guard over the edge.

Boba remembers that Axel killed his father Jango Fett and now seeks his revenge Han standing holding a piece of the railing Chewie roars catching his attention Han ask "Boba Fett" Boba raise his arm and aims at Axel who sent another Guard over the edge "Boba Fett" Han turns "Where" He accidently hit Boba's jetpack activating it "What the"?

Boba flailing his arms and legs screaming he said "Eeyaah" He flies pass Luke who kicks a pistol off a Guard making him fall off the edge as Axel and Fixer got on the speeder floor sending the last two Guards over the edge toward the Sarlacc while Boba hits the side of the barge "Uhh" He falls down the sand and starts rolling down into the Sarlacc who open its mouth eating him it burps.