▪︎𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧▪︎

𝓛𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓿𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝔂This flower represents good luck and happiness, but it is also very poisonous

𝓛𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓿𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝔂
This flower represents good luck and happiness, but it is also very poisonous. Thus why it may also represent sadness, pain, loss, and death.

———————————————–—

'Simple yet pleasantly decorated little envelopes appear in Jungwon's locker daily. Never missing a single day. It was very flattering and it always motivates Jungwon everyday. One day something was completely off and different about the daily letters. The letter that was usually contained inside a simple yet pleasantly decorated envelope was alone, wrinkled up, and the text contained was very messily written and sometimes just all over the place. This continued on for quite a while, until the letter receiving stopped. As each day passed by Jungwon began worrying more and more about the anonymous admirer despite not knowing who they may be. Who's behind this and what entails these letters?'

–—————–———––——————
Main Character(s):
Yang Jungwon
Song Jihye

Side/Supporting character(s):
Enhyphen
AVENU
ETC
–—————–———––—————-

-Angst
-Romance
-Mystery
-Fluff
-Slowburn (maybe)

————————————————

_CAUTION_
-Contains angst
-Mentions of many terrible things(abusive and toxic relationships and etc.)
-Profanity
-Etc.

If you do not like these then I suggest not to proceed any further. Please do not leave any hateful comments as this is just a fanfiction.

Expect a lot of grammatical errors and typos. I might or might not proofread the chapters. I also have terrible grammar and have quite a limited vocabulary.

————————————————

This story and it's plot all belong to me. The plot is something I came up with on my own. Along with a number of the characters in this story. None of the names of idols mentioned belongs to me.

This story is inspired by a few stories I've read with letters from secret admirers.

If this story somehow resembles another, that is purely coincidental. I did not copy any stories and this is most certainly a story plot I came up with on my own.

-Please note that I do not think that the idols mentioned in this story are like that in real life. I am simply giving them a persona to match this story.

———————————————

Hello, I'm actually back this time. I don't have a fixed schedule so I will be updating randomly. I don't know if the introduction is good. I tried to make it as interesting as I could without spoiling the story. Anyways stay tuned for this story. Chapters wont be posted just yet, only the Introduction and Prologue. I guess this is basically a trailer. I'm still contemplating whether to make this story less than 30 or more than 30. Lastly, please keep in mind that there will be a lot of grammatical errors and other mistakes. Anyways, I hope the introduction had peaked your interests. The story will be starting soon. Prologue first tho :)

-J