Chapter 1: The first note

"Won wake up, Mom's gonna drop us to school today"

"Mmm" 

"If you don't wake up I'm gonna take your lunch"

"I'm awake"

"Well then hurry and get ready"

The door closes and footsteps were walking away the sound soon fading.

+----------------------
Yang Jungwon
February 9, 2004
Korean
Currently attending L'X Academy
2nd year
+----------------------

It was currently 5:40 A.M, meaning he had half an hour before school starts. He headed downstairs and was greeted by his mother who was in the kitchen. His older sister, Jiyoung, was in the dining room already eating her breakfast.

+----------------------
Yang Jiyoung 
May 12, 2002
Korean
Currently attending X University
+----------------------

Jungwon sat down and started eating. After washing the plates Jungwon put on his shoes and got his bag. He went out and waited for his mom and sister in the car.  The door of the passenger seat opened not too long after and his sister was also in the car. 

5:58 A.M.

Jungwon had almost fallen asleep if not for the sound of the car door opening and then closing. 

"Alright kids, let's go," His mother said as she fastened her seatbelt.

Both Jungwon and his sister had already buckled their seatbelts so they just remained seated. Their mother then started the engine and started driving. The car ride was silent but comfortable. The distance from their home to the school was quite short so it didn't take long until they arrive. Jungwon got out of the car and said bye to his sister and mother. The car drove off to its next destination and Jungwon looked at the huge building.

+----------------------
L'X Academy
Located in Lokxim(city), Millem

Jungwon began walking towards the school. Along the way, he was greeted by many people he was passing. 

"Won!" Someone yelled from the crowds. Jungwon turned his attention to the familiar voice to find his best friend. The two walked toward each other with big smiles. 

"Hey" Jungwon greeted, the other looked at him with his eyebrow raised.

"Hey? That's it?" The male asked.

"Well, what else am I supposed to say?" Jungwon asked rolling his eyes and making the other roll his eyes. The two began making their way into the building. They entered the building and headed to the locker area.

"Hey Won, hey Sun" One of the students greeted.

"Hello sunbae-nim" Sunoo and Jungwon greeted as they bowed.

"When did you come back hyung?" Sunoo asked

"Oh, I came back 2 days ago. Anyways how are you both? I haven't seen you guys in so long"
The male leaned on his locker and looked at them both.

"We're doing good" They both answered at the same time.

"Oh right, we have a meeting later during lunch today for council." The male informed

"Wasn't that meeting supposed to be after school?" Jungwon asked

"Yeah, but the advisor has an appointment to go to" The male answered

"Ah I see, thanks for telling me Jaemin hyung" Jungwon thanked the older, bowing slightly.

"No prob. I gotta go find Jisung" The older male waved at them both before heading towards the crowd. 

"Oh, Sunoo hyung" Jungwon called to which the other replied with a hum.

"Have you seen Jake hyung? I need to return the Chemistry textbook I borrowed from him." Jungwon asked as he input the code on the lock of his locker.

"Pretty sure today's his night classes so he's probably not here, but if he is he should be in the library" Sunoo states as he continued to scroll through his phone. Jungwon replied with a simple hum as he continued to open his locker.

He pulled on the handle and opened his locker and was met with a light pink envelope that seemed to be slipped in his locker through the small vent area. Jungwon grabbed the envelope filled with curiosity and opened it. As he opened the note Sunoo glanced at him and asked, "What's that?" 

"I don't know. It was just in my locker" Jungwon replied.

"Well then hurry and read it already" Sunoo said rushing the other, putting his full attention towards Jungwon.

Jungwon cleared his throat before reading the contents of the letter.

"Dear Jungwon,

    Hi! I finally gathered the courage to write to you. I'm not really sure what to say yet. I'm so nervous even though I'm not directly talking to you. I'm sure you don't know who I am, just like in general. We have spoken a few times before though. That was for a project...Sorry I think I'm rambling again haha

 How do you even do that? This is a letter haha anyways

I heard you twisted your ankle during practice a few days ago. I hope you're feeling better now. Haha sorry this is kinda awkward lol. Moving on...

I wanted to tell you that I like you. I've liked you for a while now actually, but I never had the courage to confess and I don't I'll ever have the courage to confess in all honesty. I wanted to somehow be able to tell you how I feel and this is what I came up with. It's kinda cliché but it's the only way I would be able to actually confess without scrambling up all my words and end up backing out. I know you most likely don't feel the same, but yea I just wanted to tell you. You'd probably want to ask questions or something so you can leave a note on top of your locker and I'll reply then.

That's all II have to say.

Take care of yourself and have a pleasant day!

-Sincerely, J.S"

"Seems like you got yourself a secret admirer" Sunoo teased.

-----

___Author's note___
I didn't know what to write afterwards so I'll end it there. From this point onwards the following chapters will only the contents of the letters so the next following chapters will be short, but I might have some reactions or so depending on the chapter part of the story.(I don't know if that made sense Also my grammar sucks and I have a pretty limited vocabulary so I hope this chapter made sense and didn't have too much grammar mistakes.). After a certain point then I'll write longer chapters. That's all I have to say. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next chapter will be posted in either a couple of hours or a couple of days. 

1,024 words