•02•

Jae-In walks to a secluded area in the cafeteria. She pulls out her sketch book and thinks of something random to sketch.

She spots the twins at another table with their friends and plans on drawing them both.

While drawing the twins caught her drawing them. They sneakily walk over to her table when She's not looking and snatches her book away.

"Yah! Give that back." She jumps for her book. Her short legs aren't doing her any good in this situation.

"Let's see what you have here." Jungwoon says. As he skips through the pages he and Jungkook sees some amazing sketches, the last one they see is a sketch of them. The twins gasp at how exact the sketch is, it looks exactly like them.

"You're amazing Jae-In." Jungkook compliments her.

"I know." She answers in a sharp tone. Seeing that they've let their guard down, she grabs her book. 

"No fair." Jungkook pouts at her.

"I have to go, it was not nice meeting you again." After that with her things, she rushes out the cafeteria and to her next class since the bell will ring soon. She heaves a sigh of relief as she sits her ass on the seat.

The bell rings and students start to flood in the classroom causing poor Jae-In to start breathing heavily, this happens everyday. Yes, she has Social Anxiety, she even has nyctophobia. But what puzzles her is that it didn't affect her when she talks to the twins.

"Ok class, we'll be looking at..."

It's now the end of class and she's getting ready to leave. As she reaches the top of the stairs she sees the twins, panicking she turns the other way so she doesn't have to interact with them. The first step she takes she hears her name from them. She turns to look at them and smile nervously then dashes for the roof. She's a really fast person so she reaches the roof in no time then closes the door so they can't get in.

"Jae, are you ok?" She hears Jungwoon's voice. She stays silent.

"Open the door." This time its Jungkook.

"Just go away." She shouts at them.

"Wae?" The twins ask in unison.

"Because I don't like people, just leave me alone." Tears start to prick her eyes.

"Ok, we understand. We'll leave." The twins tells her what she wants to her. They made sounds with their feet as if they were going down the stairs. Jae-In wait for a minute and then she slowly and cautiously open the door, when it's fully open the twins enter causing her to shriek.

"I thought you left." She widens her eyes realizing what they did.

"What do you mean by you don't like people?" Jungwoon asks her with a soft voice.

"People are nothing but monsters they hurt others without a reason. All they do is hurt and kill without mercy, they are cruel that's how its always been and no one is thinking of changing." She says all that with her voice breaking reminiscing her traumatizing past.

"Not all people are the same though." Jungkook finally speaks.

"We don't know that." She again says.

"But-" She cuts him off without a warning.

"Nothing and no one can change my perspective of people."