•03•

It's been a week since Jae-In last talked to the twins, and she's fine with that. You can't blame her, it's how she is. No one ever understood her, well only one person and he's long gone. Right now she's walking down the street with ear pod plugged in her ears. She's heading to work; a small cafe by the name of Coffee Bloom.

"Morning Ms. Choi!" She greets her boss as she enters the building.

"Morning dear." Ms. Choi returns a warm smile.

Jae-In quickly heads to the changing room so she can change into her work clothes. When she gets out of the room she widens her eyes when she sees the twins sitting at a table near the window. Inhaling a deep breath she calms herself and head to their table to take their order.

"Hello, I'll be your waitress for the day. What would you like to order?" She gives them a smile.

"Oh? Didn't know you worked here." Jungkook says looking her up and down.

"Well we all don't know everything huh? Again, what would you like to order?" Her face turns serious.

"We'll take two espressos and two slices of cheese cake please." Jungwoon answers.

"Coming right up." Then she walks away to fill their order.

While walking away the twins couldn't help but stare at her with a smile plastered on their faces. They really want to become her friend but she's making it hard for them. 

"Ugh!" Jae-In groans as she lands on the couch in her living room. Just as she was about to doze off, her phone begins to ring. Without looking at the caller's ID she presses the phone on her left ear. "Yeoboseyo."

"Hello sweetie." The person on the other line replies.

"Eomma?"