Tomioka x Shinazugawa Part 1

Hello everyone this won't take so long, I've just found out about this ship and I'd like to write a story about it. Also, don't worry I'll be making Kocho x Tomioka if you guys would like that please tell me, your wish is my command! Now then, onto the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinazugawa's POV

I and Iguro were joking around about Tomioka being depressed which I thought was mean but I didn't know what to say if I tried to stand up for him, I don't want to make it obvious that I clearly like Tomioka, and of course Genya and Tokito caught us having a picnic together so they obviously know about it but it's good Tokito has short term memory, I also don't like how he can't keep his mouth shut, and of course, my brother also can't keep his mouth shut but I love that idiot anyways, I know when he keeps a secret.

I then felt a tap on my shoulder "Shinazugawa? Are you okay?" Iguro asked worriedly "Sorry I just spaced out." I smiled at Iguro "So anyways back to Tomioka being depressed." Iguro kept on blabbering on about Tomioka being depressed "Okay Iguro, that's enough I'm going off now for lunch see you soon." I got up and walked out the door, as I did that he said, "Bye Shinazugawa.".

"Dammit, Iguro is like a talking machine!" I got aggravated and started stomping over to Tomioka's abode, I then saw a little shadow behind me, I turned around," Shinazugawa? Are you okay by any chance?" Kocho looked up at me "What do you want peewee?" I said angrily "Where are you going? Aren't you going to eat lunch with us?" Kocho asked, "I'd rather eat alone today thank you very much." I stormed out "Hm, I have a feeling you're lying to me..." Kocho's eyes squinted as she saw Shinazugawa disappear into the distance.

"I don't give a damn about them right now." I walked up the stairs, I then knocked on the door and said "Is anyone here?" The door slid open as Tomioka peeked from behind the door "Shinazugawa? Would you like to sit down with me?" Tomioka smiled at me beautifully, "U-Uhm, yes please." I took my shoes off and walked in "So, Nemi, I made a lot of Ohagi for you." Tomioka smiled beautifully once more handing me the Ohagi "Thank you Tomioka, wait minute...did you just call me Nemi?!" I freaked out, I bet he got that from Genya.

"Uhm well...yes." Tomioka worriedly said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you so worried, I was just surprised." I took a sip out of the cup that was on the table "Mm, did you make this too Tomioka?" My taste buds were delighted by such taste, "Yes actually, I learned it from my... never mind..." Tomioka held back his tears ''Hey Tomioka if you need anything please tell me.'' I was worried about Tomioka. "Okay, I will." Tomioka smiled at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I might be making another Part to this so stay tuned, and thank you for reading!