Genya x Reader Part 1

I've always known Genya liked Watermelon so whenever I'd go to the Market I would go look for Watermelon, I mean, I kind of regret getting the Watermelon sometimes but he's so nice to me that I can't resist so I grab ONE Watermelon each week.

He eats half of the Watermelon, I eat the other half to make it fair, and I do enjoy lots of memories with Genya, but when I always hang out with him, I notice that someone's watching us...I haven't figured out who it is yet but I hope it stops, I've been really weirded out going through alleyways feeling like someone's watching me at all times.

I try not to think about it too much and think about the person in front of me, Genya Shinazugawa, it's weird because I remember back when I was in the Demon Slayer Corps with Genya. Genya would be talking to someone with white hair and was a tall figure, but then he just stopped talking to the person, I wonder why. I wanted to know their name so badly but I couldn't muster up enough courage to say anything about it to Genya, he would probably be angry or sad at me, which I don't want to happen.

We just became a couple just a few weeks ago, we're both at the age of 18, I think it's a bit early so that's why we're dating, we usually just cuddle and give light kisses. I went out today for work, I felt like someone was watching me so I couldn't hold it in anymore and yelled out "JUST PLEASE COME OUT!!" I heard a bit of rustling near the bushes when the person came out, it was a tall figure with white hair, "It's you...Y-YOU PERVERTED GUY!!" I pointed at the guy who looked clueless.

"Calm down, I'm Genya Shinazugawa's older brother, I don't like you okay?" The guy crossed both of his arms, "I still don't believe you, at least tell me your name!" I was shaking since I didn't know what to do with myself, "I'm Sanemi Shinazugawa, that answer your question or what?" Sanemi was getting rattled up, "I remember that name...ah, yes! Genya brought up his name before, so he must be...The Wind Breathing Hashira!" I thought to myself before I screeched.

"So you're Genya's big brother...Woah! I didn't know he had such a muscular body, I mean...erm, so your Genya's big brother that's amazing!" I was excited to meeting Genya's big brother for the first time but I wondered how I didn't see him throughout all the years I've been with Genya, it's surprising..."Hehe, no eyebrows." I whispered to myself, "I can hear you know." Sanemi looked unamused so I tried to cheer him up but he didn't listen to a word I said.

The End for now.

Sorry, I just didn't feel like finishing it today so maybe tomorrow I'll finish it up. I've been tired so I'm making sure to get lots of sleep, thank you for reading!