Day 5. .......

Lets get right into this.

???

     There are a lot of things I dont understand. 

A lot of things that I dont know hoe to do, or, how to take care of in life. This is my, I believe, third day in this house, and I dont know how to escape. I gave up hope after my attempt last night. you guys dont even know what happened. You think you can feel my feelings, and you probably can. And that makes me wander, 'am I fake?' or 'can I really feel like myself?' 

And I finally came to the conclusion that, I cant.

Last night though, is the night I will never forget. Why? Did you not get to hear?

Lets just say, I lost all feeling in my legs. They are numb now, but, I can still feel the pain in my upper thigh. Cant you?

Good. Now you can feel exactly how I feel. 

-----------------------

Y/N POV

     I felt myself wake up from a cold and hard sleep. My eyes struggling to stay completely open. I felt weak and sick. I found myself sitting up in a weal chair, a soft patting under my bottom and warm soft cloth on my thighs. I attempted to move my legs around, but I could not feel them. I looked down the best I could, feeling my head grow weak and fall to the side, but I still got a good glimpse at it. 

My eyes went wide. And everything went to my brain about last night. That bald bitch rapped me. I remember. He brought TK here, and I was able to see him, touch him for only A moment before everything faded into darkness. I felt hairs on the back of my neck stand. Peter and I got in a bad fight last night. I begged for him to keep TK alive but, Peter would not. Thats when I messed up and snapped at him, and he did not like that at all and.. For my punishment,

He cut my legs off so I can never leave him.

     I moved my head back up as much as I could to not look at it again. I felt as if I could puke. I felt so dead. 

Thats when I herd the door slowly open itself, and my eyes darted to the side of the room, seeing Peter enter with his sweet smile. His sweet sadistic smile. "Hello, my darling~" He cooed, holding a tray of food. Toast and hash Browns with some orange juice. It sucks that he knows what my favorite breakfast meal is. 

     "I brought you your favorite, made it with the love of my big heart for you~" Peter said, pulling out a small table in front of me, placing the tray down. Damn it smelled good as well. Its been days it felt like since I have ate. He brought a fork full of hash brown up to my lips and I couldnt help but open my mouth desperately for the food. and he slipped it into my mouth as I chewed for not even a second before swallowing. It hurt but it was worth it. 

"Slow down darling~" Peter said. "There is plenty of food for you~" He said and I reached my hand up to feed myself, but it was harshly slapped away by him in rage. Though he didnt say anything. He picked up the orange juice and brought it to my mouth as I sipped on it carefully. "Good little boy~" He cooed. That made me uncomfortable. 

     After he was finally finished he pulled the table out and folded it back up nicely, and started to unbuckle me. I had no idea I was being buckled down. he pulled me up, and held me up like as if I was a rag doll to him. He sat onto the bed and pulled me into his lap as he wrapped his arms around me. 

"Oh my little doll... I never been so happier... Now that that stupid TK is gone, you only have me to love~" He cooed as he held me close. I could hear his heart beating as fast as it was before. I cant believe he even killed him. It ticked me off but... It was so hard to even stay mad. It was like I lost all emotion now.

     "Why dont you tell me that darling~" He said. I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. Only a small groan. "Dont be shy~" Peter said as he grabbed my cheeks and held them. "I... Love.... You." I said between pauses. But he still seemed satisfied with that.

"Good boy~" He said again while letting my cheeks go. "Lets have a bath, and tomorrow we can have a proper date. You and me." He said and picked my up again, carrying me to the bathroom. The fact that I can never walk again started to kill me. He placed me onto the toilet and got the water running, taking the bandages off and my shirt and small shorts he put on me. I felt exposed again. And I was afrade that he was going to do it again. He has full advantage of me.

     But thankfully, he placed me into the warm tub, and started to wash my body with a soft cloth, and a rose like smell. I felt relaxed a bit. Closing my eyes and relaxing. I felt the water poor on my back, washing the soap off me, and he put kiwi shampoo into my hair, gently scrubbing it. Why did I like this. Fuck. 

"Your doing amazing." Peter said simply while washing my hair out. What else a, I suppose to do. I dont have my legs. If I hit him then... Well thats bad enough.

     After the shower, and him wrapping the bandages around my thighs. I felt more cleaner. 

The rest of the day went by as quick as ever. Me being alone in the room while Peter was out. Telling me that he had to go to work. I dont know if I should actually believe him. It was hours, and I felt my stomach rumble. I was hungry... And the sad part was that I missed Peter for some reason. 

Why.

Words: 1044