Day 6. News

I am back my fellow human friends.

------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N pov

     Time felt like it flew by quickly at night. I could hear the dogs barking at the sound of cars driving through the night, and the sound of angry cats fighting like wild animals they are. Peter still hasn't been back yet, and it was four in the morning. I couldnt sleep all night. I felt a bit... Lonely. It was hard to explain, the words I was thinking, or even sometimes saying to the man who kidnapped me, and basically raped me. It's been a few days since I've been stuck in this home of his... Ofcorse, I do hate it here. But it's rather... Lonely. My leg had lost all it's feeling, and went numb. Well, only when I keep it still.

Normally at this time, Peter would be back. He would be barging in the room, and going on and on about how he thought of me all day. But he wasn't home. It was quiet. I hated it.

I shifted myself the best I could so I could sit up, having a better veiw of the window. Wincing as my leg was in pain. But it quickly went away once I stayed still. I leaned back on the headboard of the bed. It was dark outside. I had no idea where I was still at the moment. No idea if we where still in my town, or in a different one. But from the look of the streetlight, we are in a town. There was a house across the street. One light on but curtains covering up the room. If only the window...

The doorknob shifted from the bedroom, and I quickly layed back down, holding my breath as I hit my bad leg on the bed to hard while finding the right position to make it seem like I was still asleep. The door slowly opened, my eyes closing shut when I heard the door creak open, and soft yet loud footsteps entering. My fingers twitched. A presence getting closer...

"Goodnight my sweetheart.." Peter had whispered in my ear. I kept my eyes shut. Trying my hardest not to move my fingers. Ofcorse I was nervous. If he found me fakeing, he will surely punish me.

The footsteps left the room.. I opened up my eyes. He left the door wide open. My eyes scanned the room. "I thought you were asleep." Peter had said right next to my ear. My head turned twords the voice, and my heart pounded hard. One thing is, I missed him. I did, I hated the feeling of isolation in a room without being able to move. "I was! I was!" I cried out. Peter grabbing my shoulders and pulled me into a deep kiss. "No matter... I missed you.." he said and looked at him. "And you love me, right?" Peter said. His worde seemed to be... Love sick. Intense and threatening. I nodded. "I do.. I love you.." I said. Despite that ofcorse I don't... Right?

"I got held up by the cops today." Peter complained, "They said that the last time they saw you was with me." He said. "Because I was carrying your lifeless body at night... I simply told them you where my drink husband. But some 'friend' of yours, said you haven't been home in a few days. It wasn't even a week yet." He said. I could only stay silent. I don't know why he's telling me. I'll clearly have a better chance of getting out of here now. "That means," Peter went on, "you will be hiding out in my basement for a few days untill I know it's clear. You understand, right my love?" He asked, and cupped my cheek.

He couldn't be serious. Hiding in his basement? What if the cops never come? I got nervous. My hand gently grabbing Peters. "What... There has to be a better way.." he said. "I don't think so.. I would let you stay up here with me, let you convince the cops your living with me... But you look like someone.. well, chopped your leg off and done some things to you." He said. "Besides... You would tell them everything.." he said. His voice a little rough at that. "Starting tomorrow... You will be hiding in my basement till I know it's clear~" he said, kissing my lips. I didn't move. A thousand thoughts running in my head.

What if he forgets me down there? What if he leaves me to die and rot away? What if... What if.." Peter snapped me out of it, letting out a deep sigh. "It's bad news, yes, but it will get better" he said. "Let's get some rest, and I'll make sure tomorrow, you are just as comfortable as you were in this room." He said, and layed down next to me. He forced me over, wrapping an arm around my waist. I shook my head. There is no such thing as getting comfortable. Why was I even trying to be comfortable? This a psychopath I'm being with. There is no comfort in that.

"Will you ever come down to check on me?" I asked. I didn't even know why I asked. My fear of being alone was worse. Peter was silent for a moment... I looked down at him. Peter already asleep. My anxiety that night rose badly. My head facing the window. The house across the street... I wander...

Sorry if it was short, have a nice day and I'll try to post again soon. Thanks for your patience

Words: 937