~•𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙•~

𝙔/𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

6 years...

That's how long it's been since I've seen her face, Since I've heard her voice..
In that time, I was convinced she was dead.. if she was alive, she would've been looking for me.. Ekko would've seen her and told her I was alive.. but no, nothing. It felt like I was sitting in a music room, waiting for music to play...

But nothing ever did..

"Hey! Cherry Bomb! Shimmer smuggling topside! We need your help to bring em down!" Ekko said to me as he was making his way up to our tree house.
I owe my life to Ekko, he and some other people were the ones who saved my life that day Vi and Powder were assumed dead...but no, Powder was alive, but not.
A new person has surfaced in her, and she called herself Jinx. God, it broke my heart to find that out. But there was no bringing Powder back, had to find that out the hard way.

"Be right down Ekko!" I said back, fixing up my hoverboard. Last time I went out on it, a few of the blades had snapped off. That didn't stop me from doing the work. It would take a lot for us to give up.
Replacing the blades were a breeze though. My gadgetry work has improved over the years with tips and help from Ekko and others he's gathered. We called ourselves the firelights; the last gleam of hope in the undercity.

I grabbed my hoverboard and my animal mask in the shape of a tiger. When I received it, I found it a little bland, so I decorated it with symbols and designs. A small Cupcake with a cherry on it sat on the side with clouds around it, sunflower line-art on the other, and two gauntlets on the forehead with broken goggles hovering over them. They all symbolized me and my family..

I grabbed a ring from my nightstand slipping it on, giving it a gentle kiss. The ring was in the shape of a letter V with a magenta stone in the center.
This ring...was my most precious item. Vi had gotten this personally made for me and had given it to me for my 16th birthday. I wore it every day since I got it, and took it with me everywhere.

Before I could get into my feels, I put my mask on after tying up my hair and grabbed my hoverboard, rushing down to join Ekko in the mission.

Ekko chuckled "took ya long enough. You got your ring?"

"Yea.. let's go" I hopped onto my hoverboard and rode up to the Piltover Hex-gates with Ekko..

This was going to be a mission to remember..

𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙚𝙭-𝙂𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨

An airship was making its way through the Hex-gates with containers full of Shimmer. One would assume if they paid attention hard enough that 70% of those canisters was filled to the brim with the drug.

The delivery logger eyed the man carrying the canisters, then cleared his throat. He seemed a little on edge "uh...sh-shipping manifest?"

Sevika walked up to the man confirming the delivery, setting a small bag full of money onto his clipboard "from your friend....downtown.." she said with a smug smirk.

The man looked up at her, grabbing the bag of money bouncing it in his hand. He nodded handing her the clipboard to let her take care of the delivery.

With the firelights

Ekko was line leader and commander of the firelights, and y/n was the Co-leader. She never really understood why he chose her, but he did. Must be because he trusted her most.

Y/n plugged her headphones into her MP3 player and played some music to help her get a better rhythm of what she was doing. She scrolled through fast and chose a song...