Chapter 23: Party Party, yeah! Part 2

Taehyung's POV.

As soon as I drank the fruit punch in one go, I made a disgusted face at the burning sensation in my throat. I groaned and set the cup down. Jungkook came to me and handed me a drink.

"Most of the drinks here make you drunk so I asked them for some strawberry milk." He said with a smile and handed it to me. I took it and drank it in one go.

"Well, someone was thirsty." He said, chuckling and I pouted.

"What is this?" I asked, pointing at the drink I drank. He pulled me away from it.

"That is not something for you. It's something that makes you drunk." He said and I made a look that made it look like I just saw a ghost.

"Tae... You okay?" He asked and I slowly looked at him.

"I-I drank it." I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear and his eyes widened. That was when I started to feel dizzy.

Jungkook's POV.

I was gone for seconds. I come back to find out that Tae drank alcohol. This alcohol is strong though. All the drinks here are strong. Well, that's just great.

I looked at Tae who looked completely out of it. I wanted to laugh but this is serious.

"Tae? You alright?" I asked and he looked at me. He nodded slowly and tried to take a step forward but almost fell. I caught him and he lazily held back.

"We should get you to sit down. You will fall." I said and tried to move but he whined and stayed like a wobbly statue.

"I'm f-fine. I wiw follow with you. I no need to sit. I can able to stand. Let's walk now." He mumbled. He didn't make any sense whatsoever but I new what he was trying to say. I sighed and nodded slowly. I knew it was a bad idea but he is a stubborn baby.

We started to walk and he was struggling completely. I was trying my hardest to help but this boy was going everywhere.

"Tae, I really think you should sit down." I said worriedly and he whined. He stood straight, or tried to, and pulled me by my blazer. I widened my eyes and looked directly in his. We were inches apart.

"I. Am. Fine. Let me play. I don't wanna sit with the chairs. They are mean. Now let's meet other furniture and have a nice time." He said and I blinked to process his words. People were looking in shock as the secretary of the cold Jeon Jungkook was completely bossing him around. I cleared my throat and slowly took his hands of my blazer.

"Let's walk then." I said but left him to walk by himself this time. He followed messily behind me and even though I didn't show it, I made sure to watch and make sure he didn't try to kill someone or anything. This Tae is scary and bold. I'm making sure he never touches anything like that again.

We made our way to the backyard and saw my biggest fear. Women. Or better to say, gold diggers that chew gum. They were everywhere, flirting with men. Some of them were annoyed while the others were enjoying it. I rolled my eyes and looked at Tae who was sitting on a couch, watching as two people made out.

I widened my eyes and rushed to him. I tried to take him with me but he protested.

"Those people are kissing, Kookie. Can I have kisses too?" He asked and I widened my eyes while looking down at him. He was looking at me with the most innocent doe eyes ever. I so badly wanted to slam his body to a wall and make out but we were at a party with hundreds of people. I really don't think sober Tae will be happy when he finds out I did an unholy scene in front of everyone.

"Not now. Maybe later. Let's give them their privacy." I said and held my hand out for him to take. He took it with a pout and a whine.

We walked but something caught his eyes. I looked in the same direction as him and saw a girl playing with her hair and chewing on gum. I bet she thinks she looks hot but it was actually terrifying.