Rockstar Nixel's Story

It was just another day in Nixel Land. Nixels were working hard day and night, but today, these nixels were lucky. Ever since the Mixels Unite Event, and thanks to cloning so many nixels, there was some Nixel DNA left over in the machine. Well, only two specks of Nixel DNA to be specific.

"Wait, nix nix NIX nix? (Wait, there's only TWO specks?)" Questioned a cube-eared nixel.

"NIX NIX NIX NIX NIX-NIX! (THAT'LL BARELY GET US AN ARMY!)"

"Shut up, nix nix-nix nix nix nix nix-nix nix. (Shut up, be thankful we'll have another clone.)" Said a pointy-eared nixel in a gray cap.

The cube-eared nixel huffed and pulled a lever that was on the side of the cloning machine, which started sputtering, and suddenly stopped sputtering. The nixel kicked onto the machine twice, and then another pointy-eared nixel was screaming while being shot out of it and into the wall, breaking its right ear in the process.

"Hey, nix nix? (Hey, you okay?)" Asked the gray cap nixel.

"Yeah." Said the cube-eared nixel who crossed his arms.

"No, them." Said the gray cap nixel as he pointed to the pointy-eared nixel clone.

"Ugh... yeah, I think... ugh.." Groaned the clone.

The clone slowly got up, rubbing on its slightly cracked ear. The cube-eared nixel and the gray cap nixel walked towards it, slightly surprised that it can actually talk.

"AHEM, nix nix? (AHEM, what's up?)" Asked the gray cap nixel.

"Meh, not much." Said the clone.

A few days later, the clone got a bandage on his broken ear because Major Nixel doesn't want "any more Nixels slacking off and breaking their stupid stuff". A few days after that, the gray cap nixel, the cube-eared nixel, and the clone finally got a mission.

"Alright, Nixels! I'm gonna tell you what, this mission will be to trick the music into loving your music, so that they'll give you ANYTHING!" Explained Major Nixel.

"Really, anything?" Asked the clone.

"Anything. That includes cubits." Replied Major Nixel.

"Anyways, YOU will be the one luring the Mixies into giving us the cubits." Major Nixel pointed to the clone.

"YOU TWO will be dancing for your lives if playing the guitar doesn't work." Major Nixel pointed to the two nixels next to the nixel clone.

Major Nixel then threw a nixel-looking guitar at the clone while he threw some rainbow-colored costumes with lots of feathers and blue and yellow Japanese fans with pink and purple jewels thrown at the other two nixels.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, GO GET ME SOME CUBITS!" Barked Major Nixel.

The nixels ran to their dorms and did their thing. The clone nixel tried to figure out how to play the guitar while the other two nixels put on their costumes. The costumes were as flashy as they could ever be, and all of the bright colors and feathers weren't exactly their style.

"Nix nix. (This sucks.)" Complained the cube-eared nixel.

"Tell me about it, he didn't even tell me how to play this... thing!" Added the clone nixel.

"In fact, he never told me what it even IS!"

A few hours later of the two costumed nixels complaining about their costumes and the clone nixel trying to learn how to play guitar, a loud, droning, horn played. This horn was a sign that it was time for their mission to begin. When the nixels marched to Major Nixel, they were kicked all the way to the Mixies, but the clone accidentally bumped into Jamzy.

"Wait, what're you supposed to be doing here?" Asked Jamzy.

"Uh... we're.. big fans of your music, and... uh..." Lied the clone as it stood up.

"We wanted to play a song for you, it's... it's called..."

"NIXEL SONG!" Shouted the cube-eared nixel.

The clone nodded with a nervous smile, and Jamzy looked at the clone's guitar.

"Heh, that guitar actually looks like a nixel." Said Jamzy.

"..Okay, let me just sing the song." Said the clone.

LA, LA, LA, LA!

THIS IS A NIXEL SONG,

A SONG BY A NIXEL,

CUBITS ARE COOL AND STUFF!

LA LA LA LA LA LA

EEEEEEEEE!

I AM SINGING THIS SONG FOR NO REASON,

CAN WE HAVE CUBITS NOW PLEASE!

LA, LA, LA, LA,

THE END!

The clone's singing was loud and slightly harsh, and his guitar skills were much worse.

"I don't wanna sound rude, but you gotta work on your song." Reminded Jamzy.

The two costumed nixels looked at each other and back at Jamzy, and then they started dancing. The pointy-eared nixel tripped but quickly got himself back up and bumped into the cube-eared nixel.

"Can we have cubits now?" Asked the clone.

"...That's what this was about?" Asked Jamzy.

"W-wait, I can explain!" Stuttered the clone.

The two costumed nixels knew from Jamzy's stern look that he wasn't falling for their & the nixel clone's plan, so they danced faster.

"I... I wondered what a cubit tastes like.." Lied the clone.

"That's not true, no one wonders that." Said Jamzy.

"Then again, I might teach you some tricks to guitar lessons I guess."

The clone was confused, why would Jamzy suddenly want to teach him guitar lessons?

"Uhh... sure." Said the clone.

And so, the clone walked away with Jamzy while the costumed nixels looked at the clone & Jamzy in confusion.

"Well, at least he'll be too busy to cause some trouble." Thought Jamzy.

"Hey, can I call you 'Rockstar Nixel'?"

"That doesn't sound so bad." Said the clone.

The costumed nixels ran back to Major Nixel to report that the plan did not work.

"WHAT!?" Barked Major Nixel.

THE END

HET DEN