^w^

Atsushi nuzzled into his lawnmowers handlebar. "What if someone catches us..." Atsushi whispered into his lover's handlebar. "No one will know, kitten." The lawnmower roared.

Pulling off the blades from the lawnmower Atsushi watched in surprise from how big the lawnmower was. "Take yours off my sweet little tiger," Lawnmower said with lustful eyes. Atsushi pulled his pants down aswell as his boxers.

As the lawnmower is leaving kiss trails on Atsushi's neck they begin to take his shirt off.

Feeling a poking the lawnmower looked down to see Atsushi's happy stick sticking up.

The lawnmower stuck his shaft into Atsushi's small thight butthole. Letting out a grunt Atsushi chokes on his spit. "L-Lawnmower!" He screamed out his name.

The lawnmower thrusting into Atsushi, "You're such a good boy."

Loving the painful rush every thrust brought Atsushi begged, "Please, oh please faster!"

Atsushi couldn't control himself, his arm turned into his weretiger form accidentally scratching the lawnmower.

"Bad boy," the lawnmower went harder only leaving Atsushi screaming from the pain and pressure.

Atsushi's soft cries was being heard by the lawnmower.

Slowing down the lawnmower squirt his thick black oil into Atsushi.

Falling beside Atsushi he noticed the grey haired man had fallen asleep.

"Sweet dreams," the lawnmower said kissing Atsushi's forehead.