Chapter 3

🥊The fight 🥊🥊🥊

Nobody POV
Javon thoughts
Cayla thoughts
The announcer says I need JAVON and MATTHEO to the stage. Before they start to fight they have to shake hand as they shake hands Javon looks right over at me and smiles . Why does his smile have to be so pretty . The announcer  said  3 2 1 FIGHT  , After a couple of punches in Theo looked really tired , but Javon was not tired at all Javon was going in on his ass.

Cayla POV
Theo was getting his ass beat like come on Theo you have trained all year for this shit . Javon was going in on his ass . That one right hook that Javon had hit Theo with I tried so hard not to laugh but I did . My mom was like " Cayla Marie Maybank that is not funny your brother just got hit in the face", " Mom look I'm sorry but that was funny." I just put in my air pods in and tune out my mom . They were on a two minute break I walk over to my brother and say " Come on and you let him hit you as much as you like to fight with me you can fight him" I walk away and sit down.

The two minute was up ⬆️ it's the last round I think Javon is going to win . More punches were thrown  Javon at this point is going crazy on Theo ass. I love my brother to death but I don't know how and the hell he is in the finals Theo had got 3 more good punches . The fight is over it is time to announce the winner . For some reason I hope Javon win .

Nobody POV
Javon is walking around the ring like a fucking idiot . I really hope I win I want to impressing Cayla by beating her brother . Theo is very nervous like he looks like he got fucking jumped. " The winner is JAVON WANNA WALTON" The boys shakes hands and walked away
Theo looks disappointed

Cayla POV
Theo walks  out the ring sad my mom , dad,  and Theo walk back into the locker room . I didn't wanna walk in there and hear my dad yell at Theo so before they walked in my mom had told me to " Take ari to the car and wait" I did as I was told I was walking to the car and I saw Javon before I was going to talk to him I put ari in the car ( Ari is 7 )

Nobody POV
Javon was walking over to Cayla he had asked her " Hey can I have you number" Javon was really nervous Cayla had said Ya sure . Javon had gave her his phone she put in her number and her contact name was CAYLA WAYLA ❤️❤️. Javon walks away really happy .

Javon POV
I walk back to my parents car happy as ever. Jayla had asked why I was so happy so I told her. My Mom and dad had got into the car. They had asked why was I so happy and Jayla had blurted out " JAVON had got that girls number over there that he had called cute, Really Jayla you did me dirty" My mom had asked "Okay Javon she is really pretty hold up is that Mattheo Sister?" " Sadly mom yes it is" I'm kinda disappointed that is  Mattheo sister . Come on it could've been anyone else in the world but no it's Mattheo sister. I'm fine with that but I just beat his ass . I'm pretty sure that he is pissed at me for winning but what was I going to do if I didn't win my family would be upset .

⏭Time skip ⏭

Cayla POV
I was in the car with my family my dad was disappointed at Theo . My phone had kept bussing my dad had asked " who is texting you, I really don't know probably Maddie"

Unknown number
Javon text
Cayla text

Hey It's Javon from the boxing match

Oh Heyyyy
Oh I forgot to tell you congratulations 🍾

Thanks is your brother okay I kinda feel bad

Yea he okay but I think it's funny because he likes to fight people but he lost

Lmao I mean I did beat his ass

I'm not gonna lie you did
Imma text you when I get home

Bye Cayla Wayla

Byeeee Wanna

Unknown number changed to WANNA 🥊🤍🤍

Cayla POV
When we got home we had to unpack the car . I mean my brother had to unpack the car . I went up stairs and post a picture on instagram

Liked by onwardwanna , Zendaya , Jaylawaltonoffical 900,890 moreCaption :Time for bed girliesComments off A/N y'all this chapter whooooo I tried

900,890 more
Caption :Time for bed girlies
Comments off
A/N y'all this chapter whooooo I tried . Y'all I made this watch bad girls club goooo watch it , that show is funny asf