Chapter 4

MORNING AFTER
CAYLA POV

I usually wake up early but it was the weekend. So I wanted to sleep in so I did until my phone starts to go off . Bro what the fuck who the fuck is texting me . It was Javon Blowing up phone tell me to wake the fuck up !!!

WANNA🥊🤍🤍

Cayla Wayla
Wake upppp
Yooo caylaaaaa
Text me back ma
Caylaaaa wydddd

Javon  I was sleeping
Your really woke me up
It's  10:00. In the morning
It's to early for this

Damn ma I was just seeing if u was up
No need to get mad
It's not that early
Anyway I have to go to the gym see ya later
Also Wanna hang later?

It is  early
But yea we can hang later
Byeeee ✌🏽
Read   At 10:30

Javon had read my text but  didn't respond, I'm pretty sure that he's at the gym . I finally get out of bed and take a shower shaving my legs . I got out the shower and put on my gym clothes because I had to go to the gym with my brother so he could train for his next fight . But I don't know why he lost his last game so what's the point. So I had to post my fit on insta

Liked by Jaylawaltonoffical,Zendaya, onwardjdub , onwardwanna and 1,879,860 othersCaption: Time to get the work Comments User3456: She is soooo pretty 🤩 ^Lowkey_Cayla :thxs loveeee ❤️❤️

Caption: Time to get the work
Comments
User3456: She is soooo pretty 🤩
^
Lowkey_Cayla :thxs loveeee ❤️❤️

Jaylawaltonoffical: So fineeee ❤️❤️
^
Lowkey_Cayla:All you bae 🤍🤍

Hater_cayla : So ugly
^
Lowke_Cayla :  get tf off my page with ur 10 followers if you don't like what you see go somewhere else
^
Jaylawaltonoffical: Damn 😳
190 more comments

Javon POV
I get to the gym with my dad and Jayla but we didn't go to our own gym we went to a different one with more Equipment it was called fitness zone Before I had to start training i went into the locker room to check my instagram the first thing I saw was Cayla in her gym outfit. Damn Ma is fine as fuck . I wanted to comment but I didn't have time to because my dad had told me to " hurry up" . So I walk out and start working on my boxing and muscles 💪 ( lmao) . Jayla went here own way lifting weights and shit.

Cayla Wayla POV
I had got my local gym called Fitness zone nobody really goes there so that why I love it . I walk in with my dad and Theo , my dad had told us go put our stuff up and come back. Me and Theo come back , we walk into we're the equipment was in a saw a boxer in the ring he was really good. My brother looks pissed like he wanted to fight somebody. I didn't get a full look of what he looked like but his absss thooo woooo. Anyway I walk to the mats I see a cute girl I walk over and say " Hi I'm cayla" She turns around She had said " omg ur so pretty I'm Jayla btw, you look  very familiar", she pauses for a second and says " your lowkey Cayla right ur the girl that my brother thought was pretty." I blushed like a lot , I think for a second and that's Javons sister JAVON THOUGHT I WAS PRETTY okay cayla you need to calm down after 2 hours me and Jayla was done so we just watched our brother train for an hour it was boring asf . Me and Jayla where about to go hit the showers . I had like this weird feeling that someone was  staring at me I turn around and it's Javon he was drinking his water and once he got done . ......

Nobody POV
Javon had walk over to Cayla and asked " Why are you here",Wanna this is my gym why are you here ?
" First off Cayla this gym has more equipment than my gym and Jayla wanted to come here" "Ohhh so that's makes since but I gotta go take a shower see ya Wanna". Cayla starts to walk away before she is all the way gone Wanna says " Bye Ma I'll text you later" Cayla walks away into the girls locker room Jayla was already in the shower so Cayla got in the other shower.
Jayla and Cayla both got out the shower Jayla had asked " Cayla what's you number" it's 404-***-****
"Okay thank text ya later" Jayla walk outs and leaves the gym with Javon and her Dad. My dad and brother had finished up and we went home . But on the way home my brother had asked me " Why where you talking to Javon" Cayla felt offended by it so she had said " first off you can't control who I talk too , and I had met him at the boxing match and I think he's cool and fun to hang with and so is his sister so leave me the fuck alone" . " Damn Cay no need to get mad I just asked a question , remind me never to cross you again."

A/N : Y'all this toke tooo long I'm tired 😴 y'all go watch bad girl club season 7 and season 10 on Hulu this show is crazy ass fuck ! LONG LIVE ASHTRAY !!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
If you have any tips tell me