Request Here Pls

Me:Hello everyone! And welcome to one of the newest ask or dare books on Wattpad, Ask/Dare The Primitives Vol. 1! With our guests, Sky Lynx and Trypticon!

(Sky Lynx and Trypticon fly into the studio.)

Sky Lynx:Good day, everyone! It's a pleasure to have such a magnificent guest.

Trypticon:(Waves his hand.)Uh, hi?

(The both of them settle on a giant couch. P. S. Don't ask me where that came from 😅)

Me:Okay, so to start off, this is just the first volume of a trilogy that I want to make.

Sky Lynx:Volume 1? Do you mean there's going to be more volumes?

Me:That's right! Once this book is full, I'll make another one, maybe even a third one! Anyways, I'll tell you about the rules. First, the readers should be polite, no curse words, NSFW, killing, dying, smut requests, or fighting. It's just that simple.

Sky Lynx:Seems fair to me.

Trypticon:Me too, I'm tired of fighting.

Me:And now for the basic premise of this book. The primitives from Transformers Generation 1 just have to answer your questions and do your dares from the comments below.

Trypticon:So, we're being controlled by random humans? Like, mind control?

Me:O.O Trypticon no-

(Commercial Break)(We'll be right back...😅)

Me:Okay, so back to the topic, the other primitives will show up in later chapters. Currently, they're all back at the bases. Also, I hope they don't trash the studio like last time ;-;

Sky Lynx:Me too, Autobots and Decepticons like them usually don't get along. Which, to be fair, is expected.

Me:Yeah. After all, the Great War does exist.

Trypticon:I'm still confused about this... 'comments'.

Me:Oh, don't worry Tryp, it'll become a little bit clearer in the future. Oh, and in case you were wondering, this is one of my own fan continuities, and I'm new to the Transformers fandom, so expect a LOT of ooc. So without further ado, let the asking and daring begin!