Ask #1

Me:Finally! Someone asked. Oh, and by the way, we need soundwave for this, well, prime soundwave, and this is one of my fan continuities but eh. (Summons soundwave)

Soundwave:O.O

Me:Soundwave! You just got a question.

Soundwave:Status:confused. o.o

Me:Oh, don't worry Sounds, you just have to answer a question.

Soundwave:O-okay...

Me:EnderEmperor just asked "Do you know what happened to Ravage and your other minicons?"

Soundwave:N-no... I'm afraid not... the last time I saw them there was a huge earthquake on the Nemesis... The next thing I remembered was that I was strapped to a surgical table, and my minicons were nowhere to be seen... the room was dark and I couldn't see anything... And then, Blaster came in and helped me out of the place... turns out that it was a stronghold for slavery... I tried to find my minicons but I couldn't feel our telepathic connection... the only thing they told me was that some of them joined the primitives, but they didn't tell me more... I don't know where they are...

(Soundwave collapses on the ground and starts crying.)

Me:(Pats back)There there, soundwave. I'm sure you'll find them, someday...

(Meanwhile...)

Ravage:(Cleaning himself.)

Me:(Teleports beside him.)Ravage!

Ravage:O.O

Me:You and your siblings are gonna go with me.

Ravage:What? Why?

Me:Don't ask me any questions! Or else... (Teleports Thunderhoof here.)

Thunderhoof:Eyy-yo! What's going on!?

Me:Thunderhoof lick him.

Thunderhoof:O.O

Me:I've seen videos of deer licking cats so lick him.

Ravage:Okay! Okay, fine! We'll go with you, just don't let him... do 'that'.

(Later...)

(Soundwave is sitting on a couch, silently crying to himself.)

Me:(Teleports to him.)Soundwave?

Soundwave:Yes?

Me:I have a surprise for you. ;)

(Shows him his mini-cassettes.)

Soundwave:Y-you...

Me:Yup 😊

Soundwave:(Hugs them.)I've missed you all so much...