•Chapter 1: The New Home•

Y/N POV:
I just finished moving my stuff in Pico's house and just plopped on the couch. I groaned from how much my back and arms hurt because of how many things I had to drag up. "Oi Y/N, if your gonna live here you better fucking drag yo ass upstairs in your room." Pico said, as he stared at me. "Yeah, yeah." I groaned and went upstairs to my room. Pico chuckled behind me and went to his room. God he was such a pain, but oh well this was what I agreed to might as well keep my word.

Pico POV:
I went to my room and plopped on my bed. I was pretty bored so I just went on my phone until Y/N came in my room. "Do you not know how to knock!?" I snapped, Y/N flinched a little and then finally spoke "Sorry...I was just gonna ask where your bathroom is..", I sighed and told them where it was. They thanked me and left the room. God they should know how to knock! Oh well, they'll probably knock at some point in their life.

Y/N POV:
As I showered, I was humming a little tone in my head. Once I finished my shower, I went to my room and changed into a tank-top and sweat pants. Pico knocked on my door and I let him in. "Hey, uh is this yours?", next thing I know he covers his eyes and pulls out my underwear/boxers. "OH SHIT!! SORRY DUDE!!" I yelled and took my underwear/boxers. "I'm so sorry Pico!" I begged, "It's fine don't worry, just don't leave your shit in our bathroom.". I shook my head took my stuff. I didn't know what to do to thank him so I just hugged him and I think he blushed.

END OF CHAPTER 1 I'LL POST CHAPTER 2 TOMORROW!
                  -
                       Owner 1