> Chapter 3:Feelings <

(A/N: Y'ALL HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR A YEAR NOW)

Y/N POV:
Pico and I were walking back home and I felt my cheeks blush. God he was so cute...If only he knew how much I did love him. Oh well. I kept thinking about how cute he was until he started to snap his fingers so I can stop spacing out. "Yo you okay?" He asked I shook my head, "Yea I'm okay!!!" I said nervously, damn he had scared me, anyway. I yawned and asked him "can you carry me..my legs don't wanna work?-" He just chuckled and picked me up, "c'mon dork." He replied with as he carried me back to our house.

Pico POV:
I ended up carrying Y/N home and I just made sure they didn't fall off me on accident. Once we got home I placed Y/N on their bed and put the blanket over them since they fell asleep. I went to the living room and started to watch TV 'damn there's nothing good on' I thought, as I groaned with boredom. I just went on my phone for the rest of the day and went to sleep at 4:30 AM. Once I woke up I made breakfast and went to wake up Y/N, "five more minutes....!!" Y/N cried out, "no now.. GET THE FUCK UP!!!" I yelled and Y/N jumped out of bed. "ALRIGHT!!! DAMN..!!" Y/N replied with. I chuckled and went downstairs.

•CHAPTER 4 TOMORROW•
                                              •-owner 1•