•Chapter 4: The Memories•

!TW: mentions of trauma!

Pico POV:
I sat on my bed while scrolling threw Instagram. 'What should I do today?' I thought as Y/N knocked on my door. I opened the door "What's up Y/N?" I asked, they just replied with "I need help with something.". I got up and went with Y/N to see what they needed help with. "Okay so I need help getting my kitten off the fridge top." They said, I nodded and called the kitten down. They thanked me and I chuckled as I went back to my room. God why is Y/N so cute..

Y/N POV:
I thanked Pico for getting my kitten off the fridge and he left. I played with my cat in my room before taking a shower. I let my (h/c) hair down and sighed into the gloomy night. I hummed and heard banging noises from Pico's room. I ran to his room and open the door, "Pico what's going on!?" I yelled. Pico looked at me with bloodshot eyes, he was as scared as a child getting slaughtered..it scared me. He kept on screaming and then it hit me. Was he scared of the thundering crashing...? I went up to him and hugged him. "It's okay Pico.." I calmly told him. He calmed down after awhile and I asked him what was wrong. He told me something that left me shocked. "I went threw a school shooting and we'll anything that sounds like a gunshot makes me have a breakdown. I hate talking about it let alone think about it. It's also the reason why I carry my gun around..it helps me feel safe." He explained. I felt so bad for him and I comforted him till we fell asleep.

I FINALLY FINISHED THIS LET'S GO!!!