welcome home

(the next day)

isaa: hey lili take care of home I'm going to pick my brother....his suitcase must be heavy.

lili: oh! jerry arrived! ok you go I'm here guarding your house, Master!

isaa: I'm your master!?!? hehe funny one

lili: no I'm not joking.... truly...i believe you are my master!! you're letting me live in this house 😘😘

isaa: whatever! fuck off... I'm letting you live because of your father....He said to take care of you.

lili: whatever, go now!!
love ya!

(scene at bus stop)
jerry: here sis!

isaa: oh you came, how long you've been waiting?

jerry: no no, i just arrived.

isaa: how's dad?

jerry: he's pretty well, he said he misses you that you didn't came to meet and he asked you to call him.

isaa: hmm I haven't contacted him for days.
well is your bag heavy? give it to me

(scene at isaa's house)

lili: oh hii jerry how was the journey!

jerry: pretty boring.. no one was there to company me so i felt bored... and you also didn't came with me... can't you message me that you were going I should've came with you!

lili: oh sorry boy, mu dad already booked tickets.. and I thought you were already here..so..

jerry: oh it's okay

isaa: you both done?

lili and jerry: yep master!

isaa: (with a weird face) what's with you guys? I ain't no one's master.... i bet you both planned this to tease me...
(isaa talking to herself) oh isaa forget it they both are idiots

isaa: so jerry you ready for school?... you bought all the books and necessary items.. right?

jerry: ya!

lili: so we all are going to school tomorrow?

isaa: what you think why we all are here for?

jerry: no sis she's just asking... don't be rude

isaa: i wasn't rude.....it was just a sacrcasm....that you guys will never understand.

lili: you and your boring sarcasm..... hey jerry did you eat should we order something or make something at home?

jerry: oh I'm glad you asked I'm starving!!!! let's order pizza!

isaa: no pizza! only healthy food ! I know you must've ate alot of unhealthy food there.. your mom is spoiling you too much but not me!

jerry: oh no sis just for once please... i promise i will only eat healthy vegetables when school starts!! but it hasn't started yet.... so i can eat right??

isaa: okay then. but only for today!
you know you have digestive problems so be careful!

lili: you done with your lecture?? I already ordered pizza

isaa: and for me with—

lili:I know, I know...with extra cheese and no souce!

isaa: oh impressive! you know my taste..