not me b*tch

(at school next day)

( someone in the crowd:oh it's she!!! she's the one who is suspected for Harry's murder.
some other girl: oh really? i heard he did suiside because of his father's tourture!
girl1: maybe or maybe not...like who knows?? but she's still coming to school it means the police don't have any evidence!
girl2: you are right..)

lia: there she comes miss murderer Isabella...or should I call her Annabelle..
(everyone laughs)

(isaa is staring lia with her sharp eyes)
(and lia talking nonsense)

(meanwhile lili)
lili: oh please shut the fuck up...did you see her killing him? no right so shut up!

lia: oh come on we all know—

(isaa is very angry and she comes in front of lia)
(isaa is about to punch lia but someone stops isaa's hand.....it was none other then isaa's ex boyfriend jackson)

(if jackson hasn't came in time lia's could've turned red by now)

Jackson: don't you dare touch my girlfriend..

isaa: (taking her hand off) and don't you dare touch me!

lia: oh my god jackson...only if you haven't came in time this b*tch could've ruined my beautiful face!! oh my god thank you so much.

(Jackson gives a bad look like oh I'm done with this clinging look)

lili: beutiful face my foot—

lia: look everyone how voilenting she is!!

(Robert comes from nowhere)

Robert: hey hey what did I missed..

isaa:(while ignoring Robert) jerry, lili let's go to class we don't have time for these idiots.

(sorry for short chapter... there are so many scenes that were in my head that I can't express in words like how isaa almost punched lia and how Jack stopped her... Im sure i will be good at it with time!)