Welcomed, Am I?

"The Devil is real and it's not just a little red man with a tail. It's beauty, lust, desire and sin; Never trust the devil."

Warns the pastor,as she walks off to tend to the other students.

"The foolish die, but will not the sins; as the soul chooses it path. Heaven or hell awaits your arrival, let it be mistaken and be sent to hell; your body will lay restlessly; God shall wait for your soul to repent and you shall now be placed through the golden gates of the blessed land; Heaven."

"Humans are nothing but trash. Designed to fail in this endless cycle, when that endless cycle isn't endless anymore and the world ends; what will it be like. Pathetic really, God set them up to die" I scoff, waiting for the bus that carries me to Los Angeles. I patiently sit, except; I have no fucking patience.

"That's it I'm leavi-"

Oh the bus is here. GREAT!

I get on, hoping to avoid as much contact, communication and people as possible. So logically I sit at the back.

"Hi, mind if I sit?" The stranger that I really don't care about asked.

Interruped. Interruped by a human

"No no ofc not,please sit" I reply, a fake smile plastered. My dimples showing and my skin is glowing.

"You're very beautiful for a black woman."

Interesting.

Fuck you

I turn around looking the person in its eye.

"Show me your lustful desires and twisted mind; reveal to me what a monster you are inside."

Watching as enter his mind I observe, manipulate and control.

"Oh ___ I never thought you'd come back to me!"

"Ofc love! You know you're the only one I love"

"Yes baby!"

"Which is why, you must join me."

"What..."

"Humans are easy to trick, kill him"

My fictional design of what he lusts most, is his wife. Murdering her out of jealousy; greedy fuck. She slashes him, the blood running down her knife as she goes in and out,in and out of his left lung. Right at his heart, finally ripping it out, cutting jt up and eating jt.

"Good."

Though no one else can see this. He screams, taking the bus to a stop.

Show time.

I break down in tears, screaming for help like a mad lady.

"HELP! HES HAVINGA SEIZURE! HELP!" Pleading like a mortal.

"I'm a doctor!" One shouts.

"Fools"

I laugh under my breath, he clings to my arm begging like a child. I simply smile and say;

"You're pretty talkative for a dead man"