Chapter 45

Chapter 45: Online Star(4)

Dowook was confused as to how he should feel about the chaotic poll happening in front of him.

Ms. Mathematician, what was the third choice?

Coil embolization. The technological success rate is 90.03%, but the complete recovery rate is 57.23%, and the recurrence rate is 24.4%.

Whoa, its like hearing the probability of obtaining a game item. You guys heard, right? The third is coil embolization.

There were many patients who sought their family and friends opinions when thinking about how to cope with a disease. However, someone seeking opinions from perfect strangers on the other side of the Internet didnt exist in Dowooks view of the world.

What about the fourth?

Cerebral aneurysm embolization. The technological success rate is.

Dowook turned to Lim So Yool, who was answering all of Kim Suhans questions with probability rates. She was helping the patient without any change in her expression.

Has she seen a lot of live streams?

It was not surprising because she displayed a determined attitude in everything, alas he had no choice but to watch the conversation between the two with concern since he remembered how she had commented coldly on the patients condition several times earlier.

This patient was a special request from Chief Ha Sang Joong. As such, Dowook was obligated to take care of him even in areas that he didnt usually pay attention to.

Feeling Dowooks stare, Lim So Yool turned to him. And she asked an unexpected question.

Dr. Park, youre also looking forward to it, right?

What?

It will be a good sample that can lead to an optimal global solution.

Although Dowook had memorized several complicated medical terms, even a single mathematical term popping up made him go blank.

At Dowooks speechless response, Lim So Yool brought her head slightly closer and added with a low voice.

The size of the sample making a choice is about 30,000. I can make an evaluation function to see how convincing each coping method was.

Ah

As expected, it wasnt an ordinary reason.

Reading his wry expression, Kim Suhan intervened in their conversation.

Doctor, you seem bewildered. Although these guys chat like that, their advice is the best in the world. Im not insane.

In other words, he wanted to hear what they, on the other side of the Internet, wanted to advise him on the direction for the rest of remaining time on earth. Lim So Yool was waiting expectantly in the opinion that this would be the best possible choice.

I dont care anymore.

It would be better to manage if a patient diagnosed with an incurable disease was motivated to live.

There wasnt a reason to stop him, and Dowook didnt think anything he said would convince Kim Suhan so he didnt say anything. Around the picnic table in the indoor garden, only the sound of conversation between Kim Suhan and Lim So Yool could be heard.

Ok. So until now, there are a total of 7. Ill keep the poll open for 10 minutes and decide later, so think carefully and choose.

Starting the timer, Kim Suhans eyes were still a bit red. Whatever was chosen, he must feel anxious since he was told he would have a constant risk of cerebral aneurysm.