~・1・~

[Encounter]

~[Y/N]'s POV~

I've been living in a saying ever since I could remember.

"If you live, make the most of it"

I don't really know if that's the saying but I can explain it. What I'm saying is humans these days don't really survive until the next day, I learned that when my father died.

I'm employing that I have to live my life to the fullest. But being responsible, of course.

I have two little brothers, mostly to be exact. They're twins, they live with our mother while I live in a different apartment closer to my part-time job.

My mom gives the financial needs of my brothers while I support them by working at a popular cafe. My life isn't bad nor good though it gets better every other day.

★。・:* ・ *:・゚★

I was about to go home when i heard noises. Probably delinquents bullying some innoce- non-innocent bitch.

But being the curious little bitch, I am. I was planning to peak and go back home unnoticed.

I'm wearing an oversized shirt and some jeans, meaning if someone saw me I could just easily dash out.

"Souya?"

I saw one of my little brothers walking up to some dude with braids. Then I looked up behind him and saw Nahoya sitting on the ground with bandages in his head.

I looked back to Souya and saw him...

Crying!?

Who's the motherfucker dared to make my little brother cry!? My precious cinnamon buns being hurt and crying!?

★。・:* ・ *:・゚★

~Nahoya Kawata's POV~

My twin brother was walking to the Haitani brothers crying. Blue oger came out and is about to bring hell to those Haitani idiots.

"Nahoya."

I flinched when I heard a voice. My soul almost left my body when i heard my sister called me. I turned to her, not showing my fear, and what the hell is she doing here!? How did she find out we were here!?

"Who made Souya cry?"

She said. I couldn't see her piercing gaze because of her light purple bangs covering her eyes. 'Shit really is about to go down... They're dead.'

I pointed to the eldest Haitani and then to the youngest. I saw Souya was about to punch Rindou.

★。・:* ・ *:・゚★

~[Y/N]'s POV~

Souya was about to punch the chicken looking guy and I went rushing to the one who looked like Annabelle.

They didn't notice my presence so I went behind him after Souya took down the chicken with one hit.

I jumped and brought my leg to his face. I was enraged but kept my calm presence, everyone looked shocked. It seemed like me and Souya's eyes were glowing, I saw and heard Nahoya's grin and chuckle.

"Ne-... chan?"

I heard Souya. I looked behind him and saw two dudes conversating. The blonde shorty hugged the white haired guy, which the white guy excepted.

I went to Souya, patting his head when I'm a few inches closer to him. Hugging usually calms him down so I did that.

"Sleep."

Souya fainted in my arms, his friends were even more shocked. I saw them furrow their brows, maybe they were thinking I did something to him? Or the fact that I just came out of nowhere.

★。・:* ・ *:・゚★

~Nahoya Kawata's POV~

"Don't worry. Angry's just fell asleep." I said and my division/friends looked at me. "Who is she?" My friend Hakkai asked beside me. "Me and Angry's older sis!" I grind from ear-to-ear. I saw nee-chan putting Angry on her back and adjusted him to stay on.

She was heading towards us. She went beside me adjusting Angry in a more comfortable position. "Noya. I better get a good explanation for all of this." she said while I nodded in fear, still wearing a smile. "Don't worry~ this'll be over soon~"

Soon later our boss's dismissed all of us. Izana and Mikey made up and was heading to the hospital where Emma was. (Emma doesn't die-she only fainted when she got hit by Kissa-shit and Kissa-shit was also arrested when Emma got hit)

The Haitani brothers woke up and gain consciousness. We left the place when the police sirens was getting loud.

Every thing was a-ok now... I think...

In loving memory of Nahoya Kawata

Died of: getting an earful from his older sister.

------
New book!

I've so many books in my drafts that need popping up!

Have a great day!

And support by voting and commenting!

-Shinu