~・5・~

[Drunken flashbacks]

★。・:* ・ *:・゚★

Somehow, today. I just feel... Awful.

Today is one of those days that you have no motivation whatsoever, these days that feels too gloomy for anyone's liking.

I was laying in my bad looking at the ceiling. I haven't moved an inch even since earlier, not like I really want to move.

Roponggi is a lively place but sometimes it's disgusting and dangerous.

Disgusting; Roponggi maybe a beautiful place but every night there are some drunkards in every street waiting for their prey and have fun with them.

I maybe wild at parties but some people goes too far out of comfort. Like that one time I almost ditch one of my friends because I was high and horny af but luckily I blacked out before I could approach a guy.

|Flashback|

I was with my friends at this new club near my friends neighborhood.

We drank until our hearts gave out. We went wild and did some stupid and embarrassing shit together, though I still vividly remember until the present.

It was already passed midnight and we still partied like a bunch of animals craving for some shit for us to be entertained.

I drank my tenth round of liquor and to be honest, that's my new high score. Of course everyone was high as hell and surprisingly the bartender or the security guards didn't kick us out yet.

I saw a very handsome lanky guy but my sight was very blurry and I couldn't make out much about him. All I know he had very pretty purple alluring eyes that can make any girl drop dead.

I was about to go to his direction but my eyes blurred even more and I had a really bad strike of headache. I stumbled,  tumbled.... And fell.

"[Y/N]! Are you ok!" I heard my friends yelled for me but it was too late, I already blacked out.

End of flashback...

I sighed and turned my head toward my window. It's already late... Should I take a stroll. I went over to the balcony connected to my window and sat on the concrete railings.

I irritatedly scratched my head. It doesn't make any fucking sense! I wanna stay-in but I also want to have a stroll! "Gaarrghhh!"

No use on battling with my mind if my friends and relatives can't beat it neither. Either way it is fun walking alone.

I was heading to an abundant playground. The playground was still pretty nice but the problem is no one ever acknowledge this place until I came around.

|Flashback|

I was about sixteen about that time and a little tipsy. My friends held a huge party for her seventeenth birthday. I had a headache from all the loud speakers and we had a little bit of alcohol partnered with some coke to lessen the effect of the alcohol.