Chapter-2 Back, its different(2)

Cale woke up a day later, unsurprisingly.

He was too tired to even think, last night.

"Young master-nim, you're awake."

Ah, yes, he definitely did not almost shreik and almost jumped away at the familiar yet not so familiar call.

It had been a long time since he had been called that.

"Yeah."

Washing up with cold water was definitely something he needed right now.

Breakfast followed and Cale planned to follow what he had done in his very first life as 'Cale'.

"Father."

"Son, do you need something?"

"Money." As if imaginary sparkles created a halo around the redhead, a happy energy radiated as he spoke of money.

Of course. Since money was the most trustable thing in the world. In any of the worlds.

He planned to further fortify the cheapstake and also let the glutton consume her other self here.

He might meet On and Hong here too. He quite missed those kids even if he wouldn't want to admit it.

He could almost see those siblings as similar as him and his hyung.

Hah, well, they didn't vy to kill each other but you know the drill.

He went back to his room to appreciate the moments of the temporary peace for a while before deciding that was it, the peace was rare and he sure was enjoying doing nothing but lazing around.

It lasted for a couple of hours before he decided the night was dark enough, and set out to find the man-eating tree.

He had wondered for a while, how the dark, horror-ish tree would appear in the night.

Evidently, Cale was quite a fan of horror. Even if he was a person who wished nothing but peace.

Hey, a man needs thrill in life. Especially, when it's not just one life that he's living.

The short journey this time was quite smooth-sailing, courtesy to the thief.

Turns out that the bags of bread he had prepared didn't come to use at all.

"Cale!!! That's you, right?!!!!"

The red-haired man, stopped for a moment and was about to take back the bread when the voice of the glutton came in a hurried manner,

"I'm so happy that I suddenly feel hungry! Give that bread to me! Don't throw it away!"

Cale chuckled as if he knew this would happen and threw all the bags into the tree's trunk.

The darkness of the tree disappeared and a white light shone, indicating the sheild was about to be connected to his soul again.

He smiled lightly, closing his eyes to confirm the acquisition of the ancient power.

-Wow! I suddenly feel stronger!

Of course.

-Cale! Hurry and aquire my other self too! I want to be fucking stronger too!

The sky eating water intervened in an excited voice.

It was worried about its counterpart still wallowing in the unfortunate past of being chained down by the motherfucking god of war.

"Yes yes, we'll hurry." Cale shortly replied.

He turned around, preparing to go back, his eyes not quite focused on the way ahead.

He was looking out for the two familiar figures that had accompanied him a long time ago.

*******************************

(530 words)