Chapter 15: The Climax

Y/n was completely oblivious to the imminent danger that was about to rock her world. The bus was coming ever closer and Megamind ever further. At the last second he jumped in front of Y/n. That's when an earth shattering boom rocked the warehouse and metal sharts flowed everywhere. Megamind bravely took the brunt of the sharts for Y/n, moaning as it impaled his rock hard abs.

The world seemed to stop spinning for a moment. There was a ringing in Y/n's ears and she looked at her feet to see a blended Megamind. She began to cry. However, there was still a glimpse of hope as Megaminds solid abs were rising and falling. Y/n picked up her soon to be dead lover and began to wail out a song.

Love is like pain

Love is like torture

Love is like nothing you've ever imagined

Love is like a maze

Love's about your heart

You wanna escape it but you can't

Oh ah oh, oh ah oh

You wanna tell the truth

It just isn't coming out

Say it out loud

Say it from your heart

Oh ah oh, oh ah oh

Love is like a secret

Keep it inside 😏

It's like a princess locked in a tower

Oh ah oh, oh ah oh

Love is like pain

It's totally horror

But you gotta love

kuz love is love

Megamind's face smiled, recognizing the song to be Idini Niyer's New York Times best seller and critically acclaimed, Love. His final words were "if you don't li- AHEM AHEM"  coughed Megamind and then continued "-ke the way that i talk then APCHEW" sneezed Megamind "why am I on your Megamind".

    With these beautiful words he passed. Tears dripped down Y/n's face as she felt hollow, silently and subconsciously stroking his cold, lifeless cheek. While Y/n and Megamind were too busy romancing one final time, Barbara was convulsing on the hard metal floor. A gigantic piece of metal struck her in her thicccc bootie which was a rather large target. Jessie was the lucky one as she took cover in Barbara's voluptuous dumpy. She only suffered a small wound in her pinky, which was sticking out. The babushka did not make it.

 The babushka did not make it