7) Foxy

Spend like 6 days coming up with the first line for this

Moon POV

"Sun, I found the kid you were looking for. Where do you want me to leave them?" I asked, looking at Y/n's sleeping body.

"Bring the child to the security desk. Their parents are waiting there." Sunny answered. This was a child in danger we were on about. And this was not Sun.

Gah oh well. I was nearly at the daycare now and the kid was hugging my arm so I'll let 'em have a nap. It seems like Sun won't be able to care for the kid right now so I guess I have to play with them when they wake up. Children are so complicated when they want to play. I want this and I want that and I want sun because this creepy moon is trying to do his job. What do they think me of anyways? I have blue eyes, a calming voice and won't hurt them unless I glitch out again. Y/n is honestly the only kid to like me and follow the rules so I gotta protect them. Gaahh thats a wall. OK moon calm your thoughts, your gonna crash into some-

Crash!

??? POV

I was on my way to meet Moon. He's gotta have picked up on the fact that Sundrop isn't himself. Im nearly at the daycare, I cant hear the music so the lights are still off! It worked, good. Gotta get there fast, Moon's gonna try and turn the power back on! OK no need to panic, he's got this all under contro-

Crash!

Something hit me. It was grey and blue and black and had a child in it arms.

"Moon! The kids in danger!"

"Ah! I'm so sorry, are you ok- Who are you?! Why do you look like roxxane but more ...
pirate-y? How did you know who I am and why do you have a hook?" Moon stuttered.

How did he not know who I am? I mean, my show was all over the place, 'Captain Foxy's Pirate Adventures!, Coming soon!'
And I was here before the Superstar Daycare! Moondrop must know who I am, maybe my name will help?

"Yarr, its me Moondrop laddie! Glamrock foxy, the one and only fox of the sea? Do ya not know who I am?

Aye, my adventure of the ocean used to be right where this here daycare is! The little lads and lassies used to love it there, they would sing sea shanties with me and help defeat monsters! It was a paradise! That was, of course until one of the lassies brought in a lighter and set fire to my boat and burned down my attraction."

"Oh, um ok. I didnt know they was an attraction before the daycare, I was only made about a year ago, after Sun accidentally gave one of the kids the wrong medicine and nearly killed 'em, so that might be why i dont know you"

Y/n's POV

I awoke to voices and a pain in my are. Moon and someone else who i hadn't heard before. They were talking about a child, one that was in danger and needed to be saved. A child with dead parents, a child with no eyesight, no independence. No family. Me.

"M-moon?" I mumbled. He immediately moved and metal hit fabric from above me. Since I couldn't see, I guessed that this other person was a robot and didn't want to kill me.

"Are they awake? Have you checked if you accidentally hurt them when you swung into me?" The mystery person asked in a worried voice.

"Use your eye Foxy, of course they're awake! And no I haven't, are you ok?" Moon snapped, but asked me the last part in a soft voice.

"Um- my arm hurts a bit, but I'm sure it's fi-"

"Who wants candy~" a voice interrupted me. Rude. The doors opened and Moon pulled me up. He seemed to be carrying someone else too as he was now using less force to carry me. Maybe that fox person?

"Your family is looking for you~" The new voice bribed. As if I have any family. My mum and dad were both single children, I didn't have any siblings and all my grandparents are dead. Bad choice of words, mysterious person trying to kidnap me. There were a few seconds where no-one said anything. Just silence. Then, chaos. The daycare music could be heard winding up and I was snagged from Moon's grasp and cold hands covered my ears. I was shoved about alot and asked Foxy what was going on.

"Kid, the lights have come back on and Sun's really not himself right now. We have to go. Now."

And so the real fight begins.

805 words

Ok, so I'm sorry this took so long to come out. As I said im the last chapter, my mental health is trash and is slowly deteriorating. But hey, at least i got a story line to go off now.

Summery

Kid gets blinded and parents die. Kid crawls to opening they can feel and enters place opening belongs too. Finds thing and thing is dumb. Child gets nearly kidnapped then finds friend but does get kidnapped. New friend is bad and old friend is bad but new friend fox and friend moon are cool. Yeah. Author is dying.

Goodbye for now my Guys, Galls and any other identifying pals.