Who are you...?

It has been a week since the princess woke up from her coma. To say she's acting weird would be an understatement...

She went from an elegant, graceful and dignified lady to- well... a stalker...

She constantly follow the kingdom best warrior, Technoblade, and mumble to herself.

The king has been really worried about her, calling all kind of doctors and mages to find out what's wrong. They all said the same thing: "I don't see anything wrong with the princess, in fact she's healthier than ever."

As for this Technoblade fellow, he been more worried than anyone. Even though he has his own work and duty, he tries his best to be with her.

To be honest... she follow him to his training anyways so it really doesn't matter.

Little does anyone knows... this girl isn't their's princess, she just an ordinary corporate worker in her mid 20's named Aubrey. Why did she got into this book world...? Who knows! Maybe she should stop going into shady bookstore and buy a book literally called "Cursed"! Is what Aubrey been thinking about for the past week she been here.

Another thing she thinks about is Techno. That's the one person she feels like she has a connection with. Simply because she simp for him in her old world.

Not to mention how worried her friends and families will be once they find out about her, presumably, husk of a body.

What about the host of this body?? Where did she go? Has Aubrey killed the real princess?! She sure hope not cause then Techno will be crush!

What if Techno find out? What will she do then? Will he kill her?

Even though her doubts and anxiety are trying their best to drown her mind, there's one thing she knows she wants to do for sure...

Changing the fate of Technoblade

***

"She's not the princess is she." - The pink haired boy asks his own shadow.

"Most certainly not. Even if she lost her memory because of the lake, she won't act like that." - The shadow reply.

"Exactly, she knows everyone names, their personalities and she clearly trying to acts like the princess." - Techno grip his hands.

"Where is the princess then..." - He punches a tree near by.

"Maybe we should kill her, I'm sure that would help the real princess return to her body." - The shadow maliciously said.

"That will cause harm to the princess body if it's not a transformation spell. Also stop asking for blood. The amount I gave you from the last war should've been enough to keep you satisfied for a year!" - Techno glared.

"Sheesh, fine whatever. Figure this out yourselves then, I'm outta here." - As the shadow said that, its presence leave the area.

"Is she still following me..." - Techno search around for Aubrey and sure enough he found her hiding behind a tree.

He walks up to her as she try to get away.

Pinning her to the tree she was hiding at, he looks straight into her eyes.

"T-Techno...?!" - Aubrey panicked.

"Why are you following me around so much?" - Techno glared.

"U-ukm..."
"Here!" - She handed him a basket full of foods.

Wait- What?? - Techno thinks to himself.

"D-did you make this...?" - Techno asks.

"Mmh... I noticed you barely eat anything everyday so I wanted to give you something..." - She fidgets.

With visible confusion on his face, Techno take the basket and grab a bun inside.

She definitely not the princess. The princess doesn't knows how to cook... - He thinks to himself while eating the bun out of politeness.

To his surprise however...

"T-This taste amazing! I have never eaten something like this before!" - Techno exclaimed.

"That is called a curry bun! I- I uh... read about it in a book!" - Aubrey explained.

"T-There more you know!" - She shyly continued.

"Thank you so much princess!" - Techno happily sit down and enjoy his foods, completely forgetting how much hatred he felt for this stranger just now.

With a contempt looks on Aubrey face, she sit down and patted Techno head.

"There's more, don't eat so fast!" - She laughed.

Techno never liked eating before, his tastebud is a bit different from others so the food here never satisfied him. He only eat to get through the meal. This is the first time someone aside from his mother satisfied him.

As time passed, the whole basket was gone. Techno looks up to thanks the princess again to get greeted with her sleeping face.

"..."
"I should check whether she's the princess..." - Techno lightly put his hand closely to Aubrey face and mumbled a spell.

Aubrey real face was revealed to Techno right at that moment...

He stood up right away and point his sword at her throat.

Transformation?! No... it's not transformation. Her... soul...? Then where is the princess soul at?! - As Techno grip his sword. Aubrey opens her eyes half asleep.

"Techno...? My hair...? It's back..."
"Hehe, I miss you face..."
"Maybe this is all just a dream and I'm dripping back to reality..."
"If that the case..."

Aubrey grab Techno sword and pulled him down to her level.

"Hehe, if this is a dream doing this will be fine right." - Ending her sentence she kiss him.